(13) Genderbend day!

The picture above is so adorable! ^-^

¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤

You were just taking a nice little walk with the sextuplets, y'know, just having a nice talk and catching up on a few things from here and there. After awhile, the seven of you saw an intresting building. You guys didnt think much of it until you heared a familiar sound coming from inside. It sounded like Mr. Dekapan.
You look at the sextuplets, confused then look back at the building and walk towards the front door and knock on it.
"Mr. Dekapan! Are you there?" You shouted, loud enough for Mr. Dekapan to hear.

You and the sextuplets hear a few things falling over from the inside before Mr. Dekapan opened the door.
"Aah, its you kids. What are you all doing here?" He huffs.
"Mr. Dekapan? We didnt know you lived here!" Osomatsu smiled at him.
"Yes this is...uuhh....my home...." He looks behind him for a second before looking back at you.
"Can we go inside?" You bounced.
"Oh sure, although its a little bit messy in here...." Mr. Dekapan scratches his head.

"Its fiiineee, we could help clean up!" Ichimatsu chirped.
Mr. Dekapan thinks about it for a minute before he sighs.
"Okay then, just dont touch anything...." He said as he walks into the house, followed by the seven of you.
You and the sextuplets were amazed to find alot of bottles and books all over the floor,and some of them were still on the shelfs.
"Interesting.....house, Mr. Dekapan" Todomatsu said, trying not to sound insulting.

"What are all these bottles filled with? Juice? Soda?" Karamatsu said as he picks up a bottle filled with wierd colored liquid inside.
"No no, those aren't drinks. They're potions, I've tought you kids about potions last week havent I?" Mr. Dekapan said before taking the what seems to be a potion away from Karamarsu and placed it back on a shelf.

''Now what're you children waiting for? Get cleaning!"

******************

After almost half an hour of cleaning, the seven of you are finally done. You look around and saw Mr. Dekapan working on something on his desk. You came up beside him.
"What'cha workin' on, teach?" You said as you get onto your tippy-toes to look over at the desk to find alot of other postions and other complicated stuff that the writer of this book is too lazy to write.
"Im currently working on a new postion, dear (Y/N)" Mr. Dekapan ruffles up your hair.
"Is it done yet?" You say in a playful voice.
"Almost....." Mr. Dekapan quickly pours a few drops of green liquid into the postion bottle filled with pink liquid.
"Done!"

The sextuplets quickly see whats going on and spotted the postion bottle that Mr. Dekapan was holding.
"What does that postion do Mr. Dekapan?" Jyushimatsu points toward the new postion.
"Well, its a secret. Of course I know what it does but what does that information have to do with you kids?" Mr. Dekapan raises an eyebrow.
"Actually, now that I think about it....I have to test it to see if it works...." He rubs his chin with his thumb and index finger.

"Okay, the seven of you each take a sip from the postion and see if anything feels strange..." Mr. Dekapan hands the bottle to Jyushimatsu.

Jyushimatsu takes a sip of the postion, then Karamatsu, then Ichimatsu, until all seven of you took a sip.
"This potion taste strange, its kinda sweet but theres a sour after taste, it kinda feels slimey..." Choromatsu licks his lips for more taste.
"In fact, I think I was chewing on something...." Jyushimatsu sticks his tounge out in disgust.
"It doesnt seem like anything changed though....." You run your hands all over your body, until you noticed that your hair was alot longer than usual.....
"Wait a minute.....Mr. Deka-" You and the sextuplets look at Mr. Dekapan who's eyes were wide and his mouth was agape.

"A-all of you are.....g-girls...." Mr. Dekapan said before seven loud girl screams fill the house, almost cracking the windows.
There was alot of screaming and arguing, Mr. Dekapan got pretty tired of it.