Chapter 7

A/N: Hey guys, my apologies for the late update, I've been quite busy lately and I had a temporary writers block, but I'll try to get chapter 8 out faster. Also, I had a new idea for a story I think I might start writing after this one, but I'll talk more about that at the end of the chapter. Anywho, enjoy :)

A question kept going through Peter's mind as he walked, over and over again. Special guest, special guest... Who could the special guest be?

Thor? No, he was pretty certain he wasn't even on Earth. Mr. Rhodes? He was probably busy doing some military work or something. What about Wanda? He hadn't seen her in a while. Maybe both Wanda and Vision? Oh- what about-

"Peter. PETER!" Peter was struck out of his thoughts to Ned shouting in his ear, roughly shaking his arm, making Peter wobble unsteadily on his feet. 

"Huh, what?" 

"We're almost at our first Avengers... Session... Thingy. Whatever you want to call it." Ned informed him, letting go of his arm.

"Oh. Great." Peter replied simply, going back to what he was initially thinking about. T'challa? Shuri was here, so maybe he was to, and he just didn't know.

Ned continued to ramble on about whatever came to his mind, not seeming to care if Peter was actually listening or not. "I wonder who we'll see first. What if it's Captain America? He'll definitely give us a speech about our behaviour. Or what about Black Widow? Imagine if she taught us some epic fighting moves. Or what if-"

"Ned, no one is listening to you." MJ spoke up from in front of Peter and Ned, her voice flat and devoid of emotion. It was... Unsettling, to say the least. She could get even Ned to stop talking, even if he was speaking about something he loved. AKA, Star Wars, or in this case, the Avengers.

Carrie paused just before a door. "Alright, this is where your first session will be. Make sure you behave..." She stopped talking, before shrugging. "You guys all know the rules. Just go and enjoy yourselves."

Everyone sent smiles at each other as Carrie opened the wide double wooden doors, and they all walked inside, giving Carrie their thanks as she held the door open. As Peter walked past Carrie, she stopped him with her arm. "What the heck happened when Mr. Stark came and just like, stole you?"

Peter rolled his eyes. "He didn't steal me." He laughed. Carrie rose an eyebrow at him. "Okay, so he did kind of steal me, but it was all in good nature."

"Besides him yelling at you and pulling you away in front of all your friends? Good nature. Sure."

Peter opened his mouth to counter against her argument, but closed it again. She smirked at him. "But seriously, what was that all about?"

Peter's mind raced as he tried to come up with a lie. He couldn't just tell her, "oh, well, I was out being Spider-Man and I got stabbed and I didn't tell Mr. Stark, so he came down and grabbed me and then Dr. Banner, AKA the Hulk healed me and then I watched a movie with the literal Avengers and then I fell asleep on Mr. Stark."

That would certainly be a lot for her to take in. So, instead, Peter just went with, "oh, I accidentally uh... Blew up something in the lab."

Carrie rolled her eyes at him. "Don't you go blowing up things in there," she gestured to the room the Decathlon group were waiting in.

Peter grinned mischievously at her, "no promises." Before she could reply, he walked into the room, joining his team.

Inside was a room that was similar to the area they were in with Mr. Stark, only it was slightly larger, and had more seats scattered throughout the room.