Chapter 3

Alright, here is the next chapter! I'm glad I got this one out pretty quickly, so enjoy!

The day was finally coming to an end. Of course, there was still two more entire days of spending time at the tower with his Decathlon group, but at least the first day was drawing it's close.

The team had gone to get lunch, and thankfully nobody decided to jump in and greet Peter. This could mean that they actually decided to leave him alone, which was unlikely, or they were planning on bothering him later. Either way, Peter was grateful for the temporary break.

The team had just returned to their room, as the sun began to set, instantly going over to a bed to sit down and rest their tired legs. They all decided on who would sleep where, and it didn't take them long to get everything sorted out. 

Peter had chosen the top bunk at the back left corner of the room, with Ned underneath him. MJ slept to his right of them on the top bunk, with Sally underneath her. At the foot of Sally's bed was Cindy, with Betty above her. Abe occupied the bottom bed next to Ned, with Charles on top. Flash had a bed all to himself.  

Peter was sitting on Ned's bed, talking quietly with him. After everything that they had done that day, Peter was hoping they would have forgotten about their run ins with Shuri and Clint, but of course that wouldn't be the case.

"Alright, I think you owe us an explanation now Pete." Betty demanded, once everyone had chosen what bed they were going to sleep. Peter fiddled uncomfortably with his sleeves, as he glanced up at the group watching him with expectant eyes.

"I mean... It's not that complicated. I work for Mr. Stark, so I see them around occasionally."He tried explaining.

Flash fake coughed out, "bullshit," before clearing his throat. Everyone stayed silent, either waiting for Peter to continue, or they were pondering over what he said. 

"Do you seriously think we'll believe that, Parker?" Flash finally asked, crossing his arms and getting up from his bed to face Peter.

"Believe what you want, it's not my problem." He replied simply, shrugging his shoulders. 

"Your just butt-hurt that you aren't interning for Tony Stark." MJ spoke up from where she was sitting down on the top bunk, her legs dangling over the edge, with her arms crossed.

Flash turned his gaze over to MJ. "How can I be butt-hurt of something that isn't even real?"

MJ let out a drawn out sigh, rolling her eyes. "Either your just jealous, or your just incredibly stupid. I'll go with the latter." 

Flash opened his mouth to say something in reply, but came out with nothing, so he closed it again. Peter flashed MJ a grateful smile, but she merely rolled her eyes and went back to whatever she was reading.

After the group had had their break, they all headed down to dinner with Carrie in the lead. They walked into a large restaurant looking room, with simple wooden chairs with white cushions on them, and tables scattered around. A large window was to the left, with a nice overview of the bright city, and the night sky. 

Carrie led them to a large table that sat right by the window. They all took seats at the table. Peter and Ned sat down right beside the window at the edge of the table, MJ seated herself next to them along with Betty and Sally. Abe sat across from Peter, with Charles, Flash then Cindy beside him. 

"You can choose something from the menu in front of you, and your food will arrive quickly." Carrie informed them, as the group settled into their seats.

Peter chose just a simple meal of pizza, and a coke to accompany it. Soon the whole group had picked their meals, and Carrie left with the orders. They all erupted into light chatter among each other. Peter was feeling comfortable, talking with Ned.