Chapter 6

A/N: Sorry for the late update, I've just been quite busy lately so I didn't have the time to update, but it's out now =)

Sunlight filtered through the window, and into the quiet room. Eight figures all lay in plush beds, sleeping soundlessly. Expect for one, who was poking and prodding at their side with loud grunts of frustration. That one, was Peter.

He had woken up early in the morning, just as the sun was rising, to a sharp pain radiating through his right side, making him plaster an uncomfortable frown on his face. He was already tired from everything that had happened last night, and he had ended up staying up even longer due to the string of apologies his Decathlon group had given him.

He sat up, grabbing the edge of his shirt, before slowly pulling it up. He quickly noted the blood that was staining his bandages. He must have somehow pulled out his stitches. How? He had no idea. With a groan of frustration and pain, he slowly and carefully unwrapped his bandages, trying to keep his fingers clear of the blood. He wasn't doing a great job of doing that.

Once the bandage was finally off, he threw it carelessly onto the wooden floor. He had slept on Ned's bed that night, because Ned didn't want Peter to climb onto the bunk with his injured side. Thank God for that, otherwise he would be struggling even more then he was now. He looked at the dirty bandage on the ground. He could probably clean it up later, as long as he worked quickly. Looking down at his wound, he saw blood smeared all over his side. He grimaced. It wasn't the prettiest  sight. After some quick evaluation, he noticed the stitches had been pulled out.

He let out another grunt. "If you grunt one more time, I will put a rag in your mouth."

Peter quickly glanced up and saw MJ looking at him with a bored, but mostly tired expression on her face. "I-i'm sorry, did I wake you up?" He asked tentatively.

"I was never really asleep." She replied with a shrug. She began climbing down from her bunk that she was lying on, and walked towards Peter. She took a look at his wound, and frowned. She looked at it silently for a while, before looking up at Peter.

She pointed her thumbs towards the bathroom. "Get in the bathroom."

It was Peter's turn to frown. "What?"

"I don't trust you to stitch yourself back together, and I don't need blood covering Ned's bed, so get into the bathroom." She instructed impatiently. Peter was... Surprised.

"Your gonna... Stitch my side back together?" He asked awkwardly, fiddling with the tip of his shirt.

"That is what I meant."

Peter turned away from her, as he nodded. "Uh, y-yeah. That would actually be good." MJ looked at his face for a while, as if searching for something, but soon turned around and went to her bag that was sitting carelessly on the ground.

Peter let out a relieved breath. He didn't have any idea what he was previously going to do, considering he didn't even have the things he needed to stitch himself back together.

MJ soon returned, holding a roll of stitches and a wad of bandages, along with a pair of scissors. "Where'd you get all that stuff?" Peter asked, tilting his head curiously.

"I always have first aid equipment in my bag." She replied simply with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Oh. Cool."

Peter slowly and carefully got up from his spot on the bed, and walked (more like limped) over to the bathroom. Once inside, he sat down on the edge of the bath. MJ soon walked in after him, her first aid supplies in hand. She didn't say anything to him as she bent down, and began cleaning the blood around the wound.