Chapter 4

A/N: Hello again! So uh... Wow. I didn't expect to pull out another chapter so quickly, but, here we are! I just wanted to first thank everyone who voted, read and commented on my story, it's mean a lot to me! When I started writing it, I was only expecting a few readers but we're already over 100! So again, thank you so much! I'll make sure to keep updates coming out. Also, I am planning on making a book 2, so let me know if you guys wanna see that! It will be more clear what it'll be about once I complete this story, and I'm estimating another 3-4 chapters until I'm done. Anyways, for now, enjoy! :)

Carrie was stressing out. Peter had just straight up left with Tony, and he was yet to return. She wasn't sure if she had to go and pick him up, wait for him to return, or just leave him with the billionaire. For now though, she had to focus on the group of teenagers she was assigned to watch over.

The Decathlon team had just finished eating dinner, and they all still seemed stunned. A few words had been exchanged through the group at the table, almost all of them revolving around Peter and Tony Stark. She lead the group back down the long hallway, and towards their room. Once they made it there, Carrie opened the door for them, and they all shuffled inside, sending her a grateful smile, or a quiet thank you. 

"Alright, I'll come and pick you guys up at around 8:30 tomorrow morning. Try not to stay up too late. Make sure you get a good nights rest." She informed the group, as they spread out into the room. She felt like she had nothing else to say, so she turned around to leave but a voice stopped her.

"Is Peter coming back?" Abe asked, mirroring the same question everybody had on their minds.

Carrie frowned, as she flipped back around to face him. "I'm not sure." She answered honestly. 

She stood there for a moment, waiting to see if anybody had anything else to say, but they all stayed quiet, "alright then. Goodnight." She said, before leaving and shutting the door behind her with a soft click.

MJ was already on her bunk, reading her book. Everybody else wasn't quite sure what to do. They were all anything but tired.

Instead, they just settled into an uncomfortable silence. MJ glanced up from her book, and looked at the group with half-lidded eyes. She let out a groan.

"Are you all going to keep sitting there like kicked puppies, or are you actually going to socialise?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at them all.

"I'm just so confused." Sally spoke up.

"Tony Stark came and took Peter away, big deal." MJ replied, leaning back on her pillow as she returned to whatever she was reading.

Betty furrowed her eyebrows, as she looked around at the group. Her eyes landed on Ned, who didn't look confused or concerned, but more relieved. "Do you know what that was, Ned?"

Ned looked over at her. "Hm? Oh, uh no. I have no idea what that was." She raised a sceptical eyebrow, but decided to drop the question.

"We should go look for him." Charles suddenly suggested. Everyone glanced at him, "what?"

Charles shrugged his shoulders at everyone's incredulous look. "We're supposed to be sleeping right now." Cindy pointed out.

"When do a group of highschoolers ever sleep?" Betty pointed out, everybody nodding their heads in agreement.

"Besides, we're in Stark Tower! I wanna explore more." Charles continued.

"But Tony Stark took him, where the heck would he even be?" Abe pondered.