#Author's Note#

HELLO DEAR READERS! 

                           I have come up with a new story; Modern Cinderella. I am sure that you will see much improvement in this story, but it's still not perfect. I'll try my best to provide you with the great chapters! :D I'll try to make this story successful, but I can't do it alone and that I'll be needing your support too. ^-^ 

I'll look forward to work with you all. :) 

Feel free to share your views about my new story and share me your ideas! ^-^ That'll help alot. I'll make sure that I will continue writing this story with all my interest. 

Thank you so much!

~Enjoy the description here~

-Description- 

Meet Emma, the modern cinderella. Helping her friends was one of her hobbies and from that she got the title; cinderella. Her so called friend- Samantha has always been by her side, guiding her about cinderella tricks like; how to get a prince, how abbra ka dabra magic worked and how the cat can turn into a carriage man.

On the other hand, Enrique Pattinson was the richest man of Germany having wealth, money, power, looks and a brilliant personality; for which every girl dreamt of. He had everything he wanted under his control, whereas, Emma had lots of things to control, but the time was not enough for her. 

Will the Modern Cinderella meet her prince charming? 

Who will that be? 

Who knew that the billionare named Enrique may be her prince? Or maybe Carter?

Lots of tasks were chasing after her, her life was that mess to be called Cinderella's life. 

 {Did you like the description?} 

O-o-O-o-O-o-O

=> One update - Every week. 

=> Don't forget to vote and comment!  

O-o-O-o-O-o-O

Hoping to recieve your support my friends, followers and readers. See ya soon!

By Sobh.k