Chapter Fifteen ... The Day After

POV
Adam

I woke up in the sprite grove, the remnants of the fire from the night before, sat smoldering

I woke up in the sprite grove, the remnants of the fire from the night before, sat smoldering. "Morning Little one." Gore's deep voice, was even deeper in the morning. I turned over feeling all sorts of sore and satisfied. "Morning Alpha," I replied.

"Do you want to go for a swim with me?" He asked. I sat up and yawned, stretching and listening to my bones pop. "Sure," I said. Gore stood, somehow him being in control gave A'mosh's body a stronger look. He bent down and picked me up, I went without complaint.

"Last night was amazing," I said, "Yes it was, A'mosh can't make you feel like I can. You should make him give control to me more often." Gore said, carrying me through the woods. "A'mosh is great in bed, plus I read it isn't safe for you to have a constant flow of control," I answered. "I'm not going to go feral, I just want to spend more time with you." He said.

"How about six times a month, you and I come out here and just spend time together, just me and you?" I asked. "That sounds good, next time I'd like us to be together while I have my body." He said. "Are you saying you want to fuck me while in your own body, you want to have sex with me while you're in wolf form?" I asked.

"Yes... Can we?" He asked, looking down at me with puppy dog eyes. "That would be me having sex with a wolf, I know things work differently for you guys, but I'm not sure... I'll think about it." I said and he nodded excitedly.

Was it weird that I was considering it? Was it strange that my curiosity was peaked? We walked for some time before the grove opened up, to reveal the prettiest lake I'd ever seen. Across the lake were cabins, "Are they ours?" I asked looking across the medium-sized lake at the cabins.

"Yeah... They belong to us, as well as the land over there, we brought it last year." Gore said. "It's nice. Let's swim," I said, taking off and jumping in the water, going under and coming back up. "Come on!" I yelled, watching a naked A'mosh standing at the edge of the lake. He ran forward and leaped landing inside with a huge splash.

He laughed a deep hearty chuckle, grabbing me and pulling me into his chest.

# # #

Gore and I spent the day laughing, swimming, running and fuckin. We went back to the packhouse to grab some clothes and then we headed back out into the woods. The sun was just setting and along the way, we ran into Ronnie and his vampiric other-half, they were out hunting.

"Hey relax!" I shouted, while Gore snarled, Ronnie and Abraham were surprised by us and turned with bloodied faces, prepared to attack. "So sorry Adam," Abe said wiping his mouth, while Ronnie shoved his face back into the neck of the huge buck he was eating.

"Darling, is that disgusting noise necessary?" Abe asked, and Ronnie stopped snarling and gulping, he stood with a wicked speed and wiped his mouth.