Remember me

'remember me'

it's been a long ride. a long ass roller coaster with so many loops and downs, almost to the point we were about to throw up.

how it always started from the top, peak of everything, all the joy happiness and love, and how ironic that the tracks so slowly and steadily, moves forward, upward, and then almost halts, for a split second, bcs then from the highest it has ever been, comes swiftly falling down, still on its track, but moving with a speed so hard to comprehend, scary even. maybe that's why everyone screams, some in joy, that they are finally facing their utmost fear, of falling down, while the rest in dread, that they're finally facing their utmost fear, of falling down.

how the carriage tumbles down so quick and then suddenly faces some unexpected loops and turns, frightening by the second, that our hands are in air, and our mouth yelling out profanities. the tracks keep facing ups and downs, twists and turns, but do you ever notice, that it lands back to the same very point. the beginning. to give start to another ride. a new dawn. starting over perhaps.

funny how life can be so similar. you will fall, when you're at peak of life, and you will dread some paths, maybe have second thoughts, but life's not all bad. it will bring you back. back where you began from. try a different seat this time, a different experience, as the tracks of life don't change, it's destiny, it's already written, but how you experience it each and every time, brings out the beauty of it all. and just like how you finish one ride, and move onto another, you will compare it to the previous one, but you will never forget the rush you got, how you thought taking that ride will be the end of you, but eventually you survived through the giddiness and the impending fear, and find it difficult to erase.

we are just that similar, so i ask of you; try a new ride, new carriage, taking you to another set of tracks, and compare it to the previous one, to me, and try, just try, not forgetting, me.
just remember, me. remember my face, and my touch. remember my lips, tracing your jaw, and my fingers, up and down your back.
remember my experience, soulfully and wistfully, and move onto the other.
-diza ; 27/4/19