Quickly, you shook your head, ridding your thoughts as you deemed the timing to be off. You could continue with your pondering later.

Scrunching your face up as you refocused on the video, you watched the playful re-enactment of the famous 'kiss' scene from the series done by two people you assumed were a couple, a really humorous one at that.

One of the two was dressed in a suit that was a bit too big on him, the attire replicating that of the main actor's costume from that scene, and the other of the pair was simply wearing a white fur coat. The couple was completely drenched from head to toe and both looked seemed to be sporting old-looking wigs in order to fit into the scene as best as they could.

You felt yourself cringe as you continued to watch the woman act out the desperate CPR scene while the man played the male lead's role by pretending to be passed out before he suddenly opened his eyes and reached out a hand to grab the back of his partner's neck and pulled her down again.

As soon as their lips touch once again with much less-life saving intent, the woman's eyes dramatically flew wide open and she fought her way out of his tight grip. Once out of his hold, the man sat up with the most exaggerated cocky grin on his face as he watched the expression on her face turn repulsed.

Before he could say anything, however, the woman threw a theatrical punch at his face and suddenly loud orchestral music blasted from the speakers of the phone as the scene instantly went into slow motion as the man dramatically fell back to the ground.

You snorted at the awkward accuracy of their acting out of the iconic scene that happened to be, you could literally picture the original in your head while you watched the fake ending credits to the video.

Suddenly, you felt Jin's hand casually land on your knee as he continued to pay attention to the phone as the skit replayed from the start. Your heart immediately skipped a beat at the random, yet familiar action easily made by the man, knowing that he was very oblivious to the effect it had on you.

"Sshh," Jin chuckled beside you, hushing you as he pointed his finger to the other couch where your parents were sitting together, snapping you out of your momentary shock.

Baffled, you scowled at the man beside you for a moment after registering his gushing, scoffing at him for doing so as if loud as music wasn't just blasting from his phone just seconds ago. He didn't even bother to look at you, and you concluded that he probably knew what you were thinking, making you scoff a bit again.

With one more glare, you glanced over at your mother was falling asleep on your father's shoulder as he mindlessly clicked through TV channels and caressed her arm.