Chapter 10: Find Me

Lena's POV:

I woke up with my head pounding, it ached like it had been hit with something hard. All feeling started to come back as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. My eyes fluttered open as I shot up.

"Aghh," I shrieked.

My left leg was on fire and it hurt like I got ran over by a car. My shaky and unstable hand quickly made its way down to my leg, it was soaked. I didn't have to think twice about what it was, it was blood. My other hand was tied behind my back, but i had seemed to slip the right one out. Everything was now coming back to me as I remembered my dad had found me. I now sat in a black room with a small dim light lit in the corner. It shined on a small door that had a window covered it bars. The bars were covered with a thin piece of metal that could be slid back and forth. What was in there? Would I go in there? My thoughts stopped as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. My heart dropped and I stopped breathing. It was him. His hair had grown out and his beard was a bit longer.

"Lena," he spoke raspily.

As he came closer I smelt the cigarette smoke on him and the alcohol on his breath.

"Look how you've turned out," he smirked.

He grabbed my chin and tilted my head up towards him. I turned my head away as he forcefully grabbed it again.

"YOU LOOK AT ME!" He spat.

He was only inches away from my face as he spoke. I gave him a nasty look. He pushed my head back down towards the floor and held it there.

"Feeling pain Lena?" He asked.

"Yeah," I whispered.

I wasn't going to cry, that would show him I was weak. I've been through hell and back, I was over this shit.

"Good, the blood should continue to flow out of your leg then you'll die. Perhaps you can join your mother in there," he said pointing towards the door.

"What?" I asked.

"Your mother is in there Lena," he spoke.

"No she's dead, you killed her." I yelled.

He laughed.

"I didn't kill her Lena, why would I kill her that easily. Don't you think she needed to suffer?" He chuckled.

"Why would you do that?" I asked plain out.

"Because she didn't give me what I wanted, now I will make her suffer before I kill her." He told me.

"How are you going to do that?" I whispered.

"Kill the most important thing in her life, right in front of her eyes." He snickered.

"What's that?" I asked closing my eyes.

I already knew the answer.

"You Lena," he smiled.

__________

Luke's POV:

"I swear to god I will do it!" Michael yelled at the pilot.

"Sir please, we can work this out." He spoke.

Michael took no for an answer.

"I will hit this tweet button and tell all my fans to never fly with you if you do not let us get off this damn plane!" He yelled again.

"OKAY FINE!" The pilot yelled.

Niall looked up as there was hope. The pilot quickly rolled the plane back up to the tunnel and let us off. Michael smirked as he passed him. We all ran down the tunnel as we heard him say, "And tweet,"

Smart ass Michael.

"Caitlin sent me the address! Lets go," shouted Calum.

"We're coming girls, we're coming." Liam spoke.

Caitlin's POV:

My heart raced as I ran to his old house. It was about 2 more blocks away and I felt like I was going to faint. My feet moved faster than my thoughts. Finally I came across the small white house that was broken in every way. The front door was coming off its hinges, the gutters were falling off, the paint was chipping and the grass was uncut for what looked like years. My heart sunk as I quickly climbed the stairs. I promised I would never come back here, but here I was. All for Lena.

___