Chapter 16: This Is It

Caitlin died that day she went to Michael's house. Michael was better then ever now, he had a girlfriend and they were adorable. Luke and Calum got married to their girlfriends and Ashton was engaged. Harry was expecting a baby soon. Lou and El had a baby and Zayn and Perrie had twins. As for Niall and I we had 2 daughters. Isabel Marie and Emily Rose Horan. They were beautiful beyond belief. Both with Niall's blue eyes they were daddy's girls. When people ask about my life I say it was crazy. My childhood was insane. My parents died, my mom was killed my dad was hung. Yeah that's news to you, after Caitlin died they killed him. My old lake house in Florida was torn down and Niall and I built a new one. As well as for Caitlin's dad he was still living in the same house living in peace. Liam and Dani had their ups and downs but they loved each other. Leo and Sky were 13 now and living a normal life. One Direction had ended many years after the On The Road Again Tour. Zayn was the first to leave, shortly after the other boys followed him. Overall everything in my life was normal now and I loved it. My kids were beautiful. I had a wonderful family and a wonderful future ahead of me.
"Lena?" Someone asked tapping my shoulder.
I looked up to see Liam.
"Hey," I said.
"You gonna come back to the party?" He asked.
I nodded and walked with him back to the party he was throwing for Leo and Sky. I smiled seeing everyone in the living room. I stopped in the door way and looked around. None of these people would be here if I wasn't adopted by Payzer. I thank everyone everyday for holding on when I wanted them to try and catch me. I thank them for always loving me and I thank Niall because he found me. He loved me and this was it. This was my life and I knew when Caitlin said this was it, she meant it.
This is it Cait. This is what you always wanted.

Thank you.

____
The End.