Chapter 6: He's Coming

Caitlin's POV:

"Hey," I said.

She turns and looks at me with her big eyes.

"Hi Cait," she says.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I'm getting ready to go out to dinner with Niall," she smiles.

I do the opposite.

"What am I supposed to do? This is supposed to be our weekend Lena, I have to keep you safe!" I snap.

"Caitlin calm down! He's my husband, I trust him with my life, we will be fine!" She tells me.

"Fine but if your dad finds you, it's not my fault," I tell her.

She rolls her eyes at me.

"Oh please Caitlin," she snorts.

I roll my eyes at her, how dare she roll her eyes at her stepmother. Yeah that's right, I married her daddy. Now it was our time to get back at her for all the years she left us. I went to my bed in the room we shared and sat down. About an hour later Lena comes out and leaves without saying a word. Perfect. I sit on my bed and stare at the celling.

*RING!*

I glance over at the caller ID, the man I have waited forever to call.

D- Dave (Lena's Dad)

C- Caitlin

C- Hi.

D- Hey.

C- I miss you.

D- I miss you more babe.

C- When can I see you.

D- Now.

C- You know we can't do that.

D- I need to see you now.

C- Fine where are you?

D- 3 floors down, room 32.

C- I'll be right now.

I got up and took the elevator down. I got to his room and knocked. He opened it and smirked at me. I walked in and shut the door, I threw my keys down and started kissing him. My hubby was finally here.

LENA'S POV:

Niall and I went out for a nice dinner, just the 2 of us.

"I miss you so much Leen," he whispered.

"I miss you more Ni, why are you whispering?" I asked.

He looked around and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't really know why," he laughed.

I laughed along with him.

"So can I ask about Caitlin?" He asked.

"Of course, what's up?" I asked.

"Don't you think it's weird how she like faked her death and then she just shows up out of the blue? I mean do you even know if it's her?" He asked.

"I know it's her, I've known her my whole life. I guess it's kinda weird to just show up, but I mean how else was she supposed to just come back," I told him.

He nodded his head understanding.

"Yeah I guess. I just want you to be careful Lena, people change, sometimes for the worst," he told me.

"I will Ni, I love that you're so protective over me," I smiled at him.

"Well you are my beautiful wife, I am supposed to love you and protect you with all my heart right?" He asked.

I laughed and nodded.

"Well then there you go," he smiled.

I laughed again and grabbed his hand. I smiled at him knowing if anything happened he would make it all better.

CAITLIN'S POV:

I went up to the room tired and scared. I cleaned up quickly before Lena got back. I laid on the bed and watched 'The Vow.' By the time the movie got down Lena wasn't back still. I looked at the clock and saw it was midnight. Where is she?

__________

It's been 2 hours, it now 2 am. Lena still hasn't come back to the room, maybe she's with Niall? As on cue Lena walks through the door.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Oh Niall and I went out for ice cream and then we walked around the city," she told me.

"Well geez just call me next time eh? I was worried," I told her.

I really wasn't, I couldn't care less to what happens to her.

She smiled and nodded.

"Well I'm going to sleep," she told me.

"Me too," I agreed.

"Night Cait," she told me.

"Goodnight," I told her.

"I can't wait to see my mum in 2 days!" She told me.

"Yup," I told her.

She fell asleep just like that. If only she knew that her mum would not be the one she will see in 2 days. It's going to be her worst nightmare, her father.

He's coming...

(A/N: Sorry for the slow updates! :) Hope you all are enjoying the book! Please please please,

Vote!

And

Comment!

Also if you want to get the latest info on my books or anything else about just me in general, give me a follow! ;)

Thanks! :)

Love always,

Riss1020 ;)