Shawn⚰️

Nineteen years old

Straight

Taken

Shawn comes from a middle class family. He is a middle child as he has an older brother and younger sister. His mother is a nurse and his father is a co-owner of a software company. Shawn works in a retail store that sells shoes. He is in his first year of college to become a justice lawyer since he sees the justice system extremely unfair and wants to be apart of the change.

Shawn is seen as most would call it an 'e-boy' from the way he dresses, but he doesn't see himself like that. He is a very chill guy and gets along with pretty much everyone, unless they give him a bad vibe he's not going to like them obviously. He never gets in to trouble because he's not about that life. He liked to live a chill life not a troubled one. He's more of a laid back and go with the flow and not the uptight guys he hates those guys as they don't know how to live just yet.

He's not the type to sleep around, so he doesn't. He never sleeps around with anyone. His past relationships were never that serious, well to him. He's fine with being single and a virgin. He doesn't think having sex is something 'cool' or something to brag about. Right now he is looking for a romantic relationship as he hasn't had the best of luck with them in the past and he wants to change that.

Tagged accounts:
-handshakesinhamptons