Dylan 💀

Nineteen years old

Straight

Single

Dylan is a Nineteen year old college kid from France and comes from a pretty good wealthy family. His mother and father are both doctors so he never really struggled growing up. Right now he's in his second year of college studying to be a therapist. He does come from a small family only having one younger sister.

Dylan is a pretty sweet guy he doesn't have one rude bone in his body and is just trying to make sure everyone is happy. He will take care of everyone else before he takes care of himself because he's not selfish. He likes to see others happy before he sees himself happy because that's just the person that he his. He looked at others as more important. He didn't care about himself much since it was always about others and never himself.

There is no sexual desires since he hasn't found the right one to have sex with. Yes he's a virgin and he's not scared to admit that because that's something he takes in with pride. He's into the casual romantic relationship since he likes knowing that we can count on a girl that he'll love. He doesn't just want a little fling he wants the whole thing and wants to feel loved and feel important in a relationship.

Tagged accounts