Carter 💀

Twenty-two years old

Straight

Single

Carter comes from a long line of royals. They have always been royalty, so he was bound to be born into a royal family no matter what whether he liked it or not. Which never bothered him since becoming a royal is the best thing that has ever happened since he didn't have to worry much about financially which  he's fine with that. He is third in line for the thrown and many say that's a long ways to go which really isn't. The people in front can decide if they are ready for that kind of responsibility and can decline being king. For carter he already decided when it's his time he'll be the best king his kingdom has ever had.

Carter is a very blunt person and would say it how it is. He doesn't care who the hell you are and isn't afraid to say what is on his mind. If he doesn't like something he will say how he feels. He doesn't care. He doesn't care for your feeling or anyone else's. As long as it's his way he doesn't mind. Don't cross him because that'll be the biggest mistake you'll ever make.

He is so much into sex. He loves the feeling of sex and the thought of it. He is into the no strings attached kind of stuff. He just gets the drive and the adrenaline from sex and he doesn't look like he's going to tie down. He is very much looking for a sexual relationship and nothing else. He doesn't want to waste his time falling in love at a young age. He's very much in love with the fact of being able to do whatever the pleases and he going to continue to do that

Tagged accounts: