Reaction to : You Accidentally Turning Them On

A/N : What even is this reaction I don't know what I'm doing skjdksjsksj- O H and also, if you're really young/ uncomfortable with sexual-ish matter, this is  a bit inappropriate, so please be warned! I do get slightly graphic in some places with this, fair heads up.

Mark

In his defense, he'd been gone for tour for a whole month and a half. He'd plopped down by your side, fresh after a shower, on his first day back, expecting maybe some cuddles and a catch-up conversation. However, he instead saw you intently reading a textbook while eating a banana. He wasn't sure what it was about you (no, that's a lie, he was completely sure), but it turned him the heck on. Maybe it was how much of the banana you fit into your mouth at once (hint: yes, yes it was), or how focused you looked while eating (also the reason), but next thing he knew, his pants felt just the tiniest bit more constricting than they had moments ago. Awkwardly, he wobbled up to you, hoping you wouldn't judge him too harshly.

"Uhm, babe, there's a slight problem and I think I might need you to help me out"

Jaebum

Jaebum hated how hot some summer days were. He liked the season itself, but some days were just muggy and made him feel like he was inside of an oven. Today seemed to be one of those days, so to beat the heat, the two of you were eating ice lollies in your backyard. Well, you were eating your cold treat, and Jaebum was watching you in a helpless state. Sweat dripping off your brow, body relaxed, and mouth moving against the food in a way that could only be described as porn-esque, he was getting very uncomfortable. He'd try desperately to look away from you after crossing his legs most strategically, although the image was burned into his mind. He'd swallow his pride and approach you.

"I know you're enjoying the ice lolly, but I think I know something you'd enjoy more

"I know you're enjoying the ice lolly, but I think I know something you'd enjoy more."

Jinyoung

Jinyoung loved watching you with kids. Whenever the two of  you visited his family, his little nieces and nephews would be toddling all over the place, and nothing would bring him more joy than to see your maternal/paternal/parental side come out with them. However, today seemed to be every so slightly different.  Now that the both of you had discussed having/adopting children, the thought of becoming a father caused some unconventional physiological reactions on his part, ones that caused him to groan in frustration and disbelief. He'd excuse himself to dash to the washroom, tactfully pulling his shirt down and mumbling to himself about how frustrating it was that you couldn't do anything about it at this exact moment.