Reaction to : Meeting Your Family

Mark

Mark would do his level best to be gentlemanly the whole night. He definitely had a crazy and out there side to him, but tonight was not the night to show that off. Instead, he'd try to be prim and proper, acting formally and not slipping up once with his honorifics. He'd offer to help set the table, do the dishes, even to host dinner himself someday down the line. He'd be a little too worried to try to crack a joke, not wanting to risk a poor reception. The way your parents felt about him meant the absolute world to Mark, and he could not, would not mess this up. He would absolutely make sure your parents were fans.

 He would absolutely make sure your parents were fans

Jaebum

Jaebum wouldn't stray all that much from his normal personality. He'd stay on the quieter side, happier to be listening to the stories your mum had about you in your childhood that he was with the prospect of talking. However, he'd be more than charming when he knew there was an opportunity, and he would make sure he had some amusing anecdotes of his own, ready to be shared in the moments of awkward silence. Though outwardly he'd act very composed and confident, the nerves he felt were in the small things, like how his jaw protruded ever so slightly, or how he'd smile just a bit too much.  Still, he'd do his very best to make sure your parents see him as worthy of you.

  Still, he'd do his very best to make sure your parents see him as worthy of you

Jinyoung

For someone as proper and gentlemanly as Jinyoung, it would be second nature to get your parents to love him as much as you do. Despite being good with making adults love him, he'd still be irrationally nervous. He'd be charming as can be to your mother, and assure your father of his manliness whenever he possibly could, although every so often he'd send you questioning looks, ones that seemed to be asking if he was doing well. He'd release all the tension you hadn't realized had built up in his shoulders when you'd squeeze his hand under the table, telling him a silent yes. Truth be told, you had always been more than confident that Jinyoung could make your parents fall in love with him with no problem at all, but you just wanted to make sure he was confident himself. Seeing him conversing with your family like he'd known them forever had only confirmed that he was the one in your mind.