how i vowed to fix the broken boy

when we both finally stopped crying, his phone rang

he picked it up lazily, looked at the caller and slid right, holding it up to his ear, "yes?" he sniffled.

being as close to him as i was, i could hear who was on the phone and exactly what they were saying.

it was felix and he sounded panicked.

"are you okay? what's going on? where are you and jeongin?"

"recording studio." he meekly responded.

the phone call hung up and someone burst into the room.

it was felix and he sounded immensely out of breath.

"oh my god, are you guys okay?"

he looked around and continued, "oh my god, what happened to the room?"

he looked at us in knowing and his eyes widened further, "chan..."

he came in and shut the door lightly.

"ill spare you guys time, just stay in here and figure things out. take as long as you need, okay? im here." he told the both of us.

he moved towards us, leaned down and looked at the ground.

"i figured what happened when you told me to come to the studio." he whispered.

his legs were spread apart, his feet were by his bum and his hands were strewn apart. looking at him, he looked so small.

so frail, so tiny.

so insecure, so broken.

he wasn't felix, top percentile felix, a leader of sigma felix, or soon to be ceo of lee fashions.

it was painful to watch.

"chans a lot i know..." he whispered, "but he's my bestfriend. he's the most influential person in my life. he's always been supportive of me and i swear although it doesn't seem like it, he has the biggest heart ive ever seen. he keeps this, he..." he stopped.

"puts this image up like he's tough and well he is.." he laughed, "but he's also hiding a lot and he only ever really tells me and im glad he's branching out and telling you things because i can tell you're good for him. im not exactly sure what happened or how it started but you guys are so good for eachother. i mean that and ive always had a soft spot for you jeongin and i saw how he was when he was trying to get close to you and he's just.."

he looked up at me, "he's genuine okay?"

i nodded, "and you chan" he said while slapping his shoulder.

chan jumped and he mumbled, "what was that for?"

"you're too hard on yourself and on him. he's not anyone. you can't just resolve everything by getting angry."