how i adore them

that morning, jeongin got ready

with the intention of going to a hospital, which shook his nerves beyond compare.

he was worried how he would be after.

he exited the bathroom and that's when chan spoke up, "im picking the hospital."

everyone looked up, irene spoke up first, "what do you mean?"

"my family despite owning property and businesses, also own a chain of hospitals around asia. that way id able to pay the hospital bill right then and there and i know he'd be getting great care."

she nodded, "i can also conveniently, place a good word for you."

her head peaked up, "are you serious?"

he nodded, "you have a couple more years to go but i could make sure you have a position once you exit."

she thought it over, "wouldn't that be cheating?"

"because i place a good word for you? they trust me and would consider you yes, but ultimately it's up to you to present your case and prove who you are. it's not cheating if all im doing is giving you a shove in the right direction." he logically told her.

she thought it over and looked up slowly, "if it's not too much to ask for?"

he nodded, "that's the plan. we should probably leave now so we can get there. it's a little bit farther off from campus."

we nodded and exited irene's house. all of us were freshly dressed and we were separating into cars.

felix, jisung and changbin rode together, seungmin, hyunjin, priyanka and vanya rode together, and wendy and irene rode together.

i obviously rode with chan and we left in his black lambo.

"isn't this too extra for a hospital?" i giggled.

"they'll know it's me from the car." he responded back.

"can i ask you a question?"

he nodded for me to continue and i asked, "was it hard to clean the car?"

he turned sharply, "i can't stand you."

"you're sitting so it's fine and since i asked you a question, the proper response would be to respond." i sarcastically pushed.

he turned to me and sighed, "im not sure, i wasn't the one to clean it. i wasn't allowed around it."

i smiled and in a baby voice said, "we're you angry?"

"wouldn't you have been if it was you?"

i pressed my hand on his cheek and brought my face to his neck and left soft kisses on the smooth skin, afterwards whispering, "sorry hyungie."