how the next day went

it was slowly going around the school of the prankster who had pranked chan's beloved baby

my name was also getting thrown around as well, i was the student brave enough to stand up to mr. bang.

and i wasn't going to lie to you, i was basking in the attention. my plan had scraped and bruised me, left me committing crimes but went successful.

his fraternity members let him no where near the car and made sure to keep him restrained for the night.

i was grateful for this but something in me felt like stirring up more trouble.

i had to live this out a little bit longer.

or i thought i did.

until chan had to take an emergency trip back home.
he left the day after.

rumours spread like wild fire at the school.

where had he gone? why was he going home? why was he in a rush? who had he upset?

i didn't feel like thinking about it much more right now. the fraternity members glared me daily and something told me one of them would come around soon.

i was currently situated in a dance room right now. i had learnt the steps to a number hyunjin and seungmin were practicing.

i hadn't spoken to them about how much i missed dancing or how i wanted others to take my dancing seriously.

i couldn't. it was about making my parents proud. helping them pay off their loans. about being a good son.

a wealthy son.

that's the whole reason why i fought so hard and pushed to attend this college.

but i still really loved dancing.

and my body still remembered all the moves. every last one of them.

dancing back to them felt nostalgic, it almost felt... distant.

billie eilish' lovely playing in the background.

the more i danced, the heavier my breath became and i slowly realized this wasn't because of dancing.

i stopped dancing, advanced towards my phone, ripped it from the speaker slot and threw it across the room.

i dropped and laid on the floor, facing the ceiling. my breathing grew heavier by the minute.

i felt my eyes flood with tears and i choked back a sob.

i missed dancing so much. i missed singing so much. i missed being artistic so much.

it feels like a piece of me is ripped out and im scared to revisit it.

how do you follow your dream if the odds are entirely against you? how do you know which piece is the right piece to follow?

how do i get channie back?

i sighed heavily, i knew this was a bad idea.

pt. 1
hey baby dolls!
i have a lot of explaining to do so please bear with me!
first and foremost,
i am so sorry this took so long to upload

ill explain
i had it done, i had this chapter aswell as two others done but i couldn't find it in me to post them.

i was updating rather frequently because it was something that my friends and i enjoyed but recently, my friendship group had... kind of fallen apart?
it made the idea of posting this without them very depressing.

& pt. 2
i wasn't sure how this story would proceed. i had ideas for every chapter up until this one which made it difficult to continue it.

im going to try to upload again, just not as frequently. i want to update every 2 to 3 days and i hope that's okay!!!!

& pt. 3
ive been having!!! actual people comment and vote on my stories!!!! not just my friends!!!!!
people are interacting with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this makes me beyond excited and gave me the
courage to update again. im so grateful!

i hope everyone's day was well
& lastly, do good today!