𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

You wake up in an unknown place. It's a bedroom. The bed is grand, surely king sized. There are gold drapes hanging off the edge, which compliment the red bedsheets wonderfully.

The windows are clear as day and as beautiful as night. You admired its beauty from a luxurious gold rimmed chair. Your hands were tied with a silky material, you thought it would be easy to escape. You were wrong. It was tied so tight that your wrists began to hurt, the friction from your struggle did not help.

"Ahem," The same handsome man appears before you. You quiver. Why did he bring me h-here? Why didn't I just stay put?

His hand reaches for your face, but you turn your head before it gets there. You close your eyes tight, expecting the man to hit you. You wait, and wait. Nothing happens.

In fact, the handsome man smiles and introduces himself, "I am Kim Seokjin, and you are?"

You don't answer, too afraid to respond to his question. He looks disappointed but doesn't do anything. A tear drops from your eyes, the horror of being kidnapped finally catching up to you. Kim Seokjin frowns and wipes away the tears as a response. He seems to notice the meaning of his actions and quickly leaves the room with a cold expression.

Another man enters, you assume he is the butler, "Hello, ma'am. I am the amazing Park Jimin at your service." He salutes. Amazingly short.

In a way, this man reminds you of Bogum. You smile at the thought, but then return to your depressed state. He's not here to protect me, I may never see him again. You start bawling as you think of Bogum oppa.

"Ma'am, don't cry. Oh shit, what do I do now...." He points to your hands, "Would you like for me to untie you?"

You nod, not wanting to speak to the stranger, "Don't tell anybody, okay?" You nod again.

He gently pulls at the silk fabric, it unravels almost immediately. Was it really that easy?

"You are free to wander the room, don't tell Seokjin I let you out, though, he'll be a little cross with me if you do," He smiles largely and exits the room.

Click. The door locks. Now that you're alone, you must find a way out of this god forsaken place. You stare out the beautiful windows, trying to guess where you are. What in the golden nuggets... Where am I?

Nothing but forest as the eye can see. It's pitch black outside, but you can't stay here. You have to leave. You can't stand the thought of being held against your will any longer. You decide the window is the best option, it's not that far from the ground, but it'll definitely leave you hurting for a while. It's worth a shot.

There's a rock laying firmly on the floor, how convenient. You throw it at the window with all your might, and surely, the glass breaks. You remove the glass from the edges of the window before dropping down on the harsh grass below. Ow. Your ankle hurts, but you continue your journey, running through the forest in hopes of finding safety.

You run and run like there's no tomorrow. You hear people yelling in the distance which encourages you to pick up your pace. But your legs grow tired and heavy; your breathing becomes uneven as your asthma kicks in. Damn. You tell yourself to keep running no matter what. However, a loud yelp catches your attention.

You halt your movements and listen in. Howling. Wolves. Run. You try to run in the opposite direction of the noises, but you hear them getting closer. You pick a tree and start climbing. You're pretty much like a monkey, so it wasn't difficult, but boy were you exhausted. The lactic acid from sprinting made your limbs sore. You finally reached a high branch, it looked big enough to hold your weight.