"Islanders the hideaway is open tonight. Please choose one lucky couple to spend the night away."

"Tommy and Georgia." Lucie shouted. "Go and celebrate your birthday in style."

"Yeah go on you two."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Come on let's get you ready." Lucie and Amber took me upstairs to get ready. "Have you got a nice swimsuit to where?"

"I'm thinking of this." I pulled one out and held it up. "What do you think?"

"He's going to love you in that. I think all you need to do is just touch up on that makeup and then send you off."

"Thanks girls."

Amber did my make up and Lucie did my hair in a nice bun, then they took me downstairs.

"Have a good night." Lucie said and gave us a joint hug. "Use protection."

"Ha ha."

****

"Babe are you ready?" Tommy called from the hot tub on the balcony.

"Yeah just wait a minute." I called and checked everything was ready. "I'm coming."

I walked out and found Tommy in the hot tub. I had changed into a patterned black swimsuit with gold embellishments.

"You look amazing

"You look amazing." He said and held out his hand for me to step into the hot tub with. "I'm so glad we got some time alone."

"So am I. I secretly couldn't wait to get out of that villa. I'm annoyed that they all made such a drama of everything tonight."

"I know. I think it's probably still going on now."

"I'm sure the girls will tell me everything tomorrow." I told him. "But for now I think I'm ready for some time
alone just you and me."

"I know. I feel like we haven't seen much of each other these past couple of days."

"I know. I just wanted to show the girls I am still on there side and everything. But I do miss you."

"So what did you think of the challenge?" He asked.

"I mean it's nice but I think it's obvious you and I had the biggest connection out of everyone. It was so uncomfortable kissing people like Michael and Curtis."

"I know it's the same as kissing Lucie. I could tell it was you though."

"How?"

"I don't really know how to explain it. It's just like my lips go all tingly and I could definitely feel a difference. It was just like I could feel the passion and connection between us."

"That's so cute."

"I've actually got something to ask you." He told me. "So I know it's pretty early but things have been going so well between us and I wanted to ask you something."

"Go on then."

"Shut up I'm trying to be romantic. So would you please do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. I can't imagine my life without you now."

"Then of course I will." I brought him into me and sealed our lips together. "Now let's get out of here."

*****

We barely made it to the bed before he sealed his lips onto mine again and I could feel his hands teasing my swimsuit strap.

"You're so fit." He told me. "You look especially fit tonight."

"I did make an extra effort."

"Well you didn't need to." He told me.

I brought him in again and pulled myself on top of him. My hands trailed down his chest to the top of his waistband before he grabbed my hand.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked.

"I'm sure." I told him. "Look I know this is for good now and I'm going to have no regrets now."

"I'm so glad you said that."

That night was definitely the best I've had since I came in here. We built a new connection into this relationship and I couldn't wait to keep growing with him.

I fell asleep that night content with life, led upon his chest, listening to his heart beat and satisfied with everything I have. A new boyfriend and great friends, what more could a girl want?

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Sorry I just can't write sex scenes. 🙈

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx