I can see in his eyes he wasn't happy about my departure, but what throws up of guard I didn't saw anger. What's up with him? Firstly he smiles, then he acts like he's scared of something and now he isn't angry with me. This is strange and I don't like it... it can't be anything good. I felt the buzz in my purse and even knowing it's rude to check my phone, but I still did ignoring a curious look from the woman who silently watched a scene unfolding in front of her.

Smile, princess... oh, and fix your hair, you look like you just had a great night... and how do you feel without your panties?

My eyes bulged out their sockets as I stared at the message from Maverick. As I re-read message again I felt a stare at my head making me lift eyes and lock with pair of the sapphire blue eyes who was sitting couple tables away from me having a smirk on her face. This time I couldn't stop myself from blushing as she sends me a wink.

The feeling of my exposed parts made me shift uncomfortably and I can feel fear from someone knowing what I was doing just five minutes ago.

Get it together, would you?

What are you doing here?!!

I typed fastly as I could and hit a send button.

"Is everything alright?" The woman I don't know asked with concern in her voice.

"Yes, Sorry, just notification about work I have to do for tomorrow." I lied, putting a fake smile while sending a secret glare to my annoying bodyguard side, but everything it did was earn another grin from her who made my heart make a flip and heat increase between my legs.

"Anyway, I wasn't feeling well yesterday," I added to my dad who was patiently waiting for my excuse. Her brows shot up reaching his blonde hairline and his face screamed I know you're lying, but I let it slide this time making me breathe out in relief.

We fell into silence filled with tension who didn't help the nagging feeling rising in my head. It was fucking annoying, this suspense is killing me and Maverick sitting two tables away from me creating a perfect opportunity for me to glance at her which makes her smirk every time she catches. She's fucking annoying... I can't.

Chewing the steak I almost choked on it as I wandered to Maverick and instead of finding her sitting alone while she stared at me, her whole attention was to some blonde bimbo who had a waitress outfit. Her hand was on Maverick shoulder and flirtatious smile she played on her red painted lips.

My stomach churned at the sickening view and I had to take a deep breath to stop myself from throwing up. Don't that girl has her work to do? As I see it's a very busy restaurant and her flirting with someone makes everyone wait.

I didn't even felt when my jaw was set tight and start chewing, but the hand in front of my eyes made me snap out of it. The light green eyes looked with the same concern as she moved her hand away realizing my attention was on her right now. I still don't know who is this woman and why is she acting concerned like this.

"I think it's time, William." She muttered slowly with her eyes darting to my dad who was on his phone probably texting his assistant.

I narrowed eyes at them. "Time for what?"

"The truth." This time my dad spoke tearing his eyes from the big screen. The deep frown was visible in his face along with a tight-lipped smile who I never saw in my life.

"What truth? What are you both talking about?" I asked couldn't take anymore this tension and the questions who keep forming inside of my head.

The situation worsened when my eyes fell on Maverick again as I hoped to find some relief, but the same nagging feeling in my stomach risen again when she was silently laughing with a bimbo waitress. Setting my jaw muscles right again a averted my gaze to my dad and this woman.