Author's Notes

I've been posting lots of fanfic over here, so I thought I might as well dive in with some of my MCU fanfic as well. There's not as much of this to choose from, but this is my favourite, because I decided to mix vampires into the MCU. 

Now I know Marvel has canonical vampires, but I don't read the comics and there haven't been any in the movie-verse, so I'm just running with whatever I fancy 😎. Also, this was written before even the teaser trailer for Thor 2 came out, so it mostly doesn't gel with The Dark World (I did have plans to rewrite that as part of this AU, but I haven't gotten around to that yet 😝). 

Thanks to my lovely twin, Soph (SophieDuncan7) for the beta.

This has a mature rating because of sexy times with man/man/woman in various combinations - so if that isn't your thing, please click away now 😁🌈.

~*~

If you would like to read more of my stories I have sorted them into reading lists for ease of finding them, just click into my profile and check out these:
💖Tasha's Other Fanfiction
💖Tasha's Harry Potter Fanfiction
💖Tasha's Original Fiction (lots of vampires and magic in here 😈)

I also have lots of books on Amazon and Smashwords (some of them free to download and read), so check out the links in my profile if you would like to see some of my professionally published work.