outro

"i (don't) need your love."

"hyuck?" mark held the younger's hand as he sat beside him. donghyuck was still sleeping, and mark has no idea when he'll wake up.

they were inside he clinic. the moment donghyuck fainted, mark immediately carried him and rushed towards the clinic, which was located at the first floor.

he was also tired, because the height of the building isn't a joke. he ran all the way from the eighth floor, all the way to the first floor. it's a good thing that he has great stamina.

"come on, love... wake up..." mark said as he kissed the back of donghyuck's hand. "i love you too, so please wake up.. you're making me worried."

the confession at the rooftop wasn't the way mark was planning to. he was just chilling there until donghyuck decided to show ip and ruin everything. the confession was supposed to happen at the school grounds.

mark even told some of his friends to do a flash mob in the middle of the school grounds. but of course, everything had to be ruined because of someone who told donghyuck that he's killing himself.

"m-mark?"

mark was snapped back into reality when he heard donghyuck's voice. he saw the younger looking around them. but then his eyes locked on their hands.

mark was holding his.

the older could only smile at the tanned male, "didn't you say you love me?" he asked, kissing his hand once more. "i love you too, hyuckie." he smiled, now pressing his lips on the younger's forehead.

donghyuck smiled and leaned into the touch. so this is what it's like to be loved. "i love you, mark..." he smiled back.

"now, tell me who told you that i was killing myself? the surprised was ruined." mark pouted.

the younger chuckled, "it was jeno... he told me that he saw you and you looked like you were about to jump off the building."

"why would i do that?!" mark was stupid, but he's not stupid enough to take his own life. "great, now the surprise is spoiled."

"what surprise?" donghyuck raised a brow.

"the confessionwas supposed to he better than the rooftop confession, plus you fainting." mark released a frustrated sigh.

the younger gave him a reassuring smile, "don't worry, love... i like this one better." he said, reaching for his face.

mark raised a brow but leaned closer for donghyuck to touch his face. the younger was squishing his cheeks while laughing. the moment he was done doing what he wants, his hands went towards mark's eyeglasses to fix it.

"your eyeglasses is tilted, silly." he chuckled.

"no, you have to stay at the dorm and rest until you het better." mark said sternly, scolding his now boyfriend, donghyuck.

"but i don't have anything to do here! besides, it's too boring." donghyuck faked a cry, but the older wasn't having it. "i wanna see you too.." he pouted.

"baby," mark looked at his phone's screen and sighed, "as much as i wanted to see you too, you need to rest... you fainted yesterday, but then i'll find out that you aren't eating properly."

mark wanted to pinch donghyuck's cheeks right now, because he was being too cute for mark's liking. "just stay there and rest, and i promise to bring you doughnuts later." he smiled.

"i love my dorm mate forever." the younger said dramatically. "okay, then..." he smiled. "by the way, where are the other five stooges?"

mark sighed, "oh god that reminds me of something."

"why do you look so stressed, love?"

"it's because i am stressed, love." mark sighed. "second hour in the morning and chenle and jisung are in the detention room because they cut class. the three are also in the detention room because they were loitering during class hours. oh god, can't i just let them be?" he let out another frustrated sigh.

donghyuck chuckled, and honestly,hearing donghyuck's laugh made him feel at ease, even for a little bit. "you can do it, love."

by now, people might be looking at mark because he ws talking alone while walking. but of course, they didn't know that mark was talking to donghyuck.

"oh right, the club will have a meeting in a few minutes. oh god can i just go home." mark wanted to cry right now because he still got lots of things to do.

"you can do it, mr. president!" donghyuck said, his fists closed, doing a 'fighting' symbol.

mark smiled, "get better soon, i wanna be with my vice president." he said, kissing the screen. "i have to go now, love. make sure to eat a lot and drink medicines, okay?"

donghyuck nodded, "alright, don't stress yourself too much okay? i love you, mark!"

"i love you too." mark smiled.

with heavy steps, mark entered the club's room. unlike before, his club became well-known, and now, there are a lot of students applying in the club, hoping that they could get their own love life like what happened to donghyuck, chenle and jaemin.

he placed his bag on his table and opened his laptop as he continued designing he new bulletin board.

"mark?" the said male looked up to see who called him, only to see that it was jaehyun, hsi friend.

"oh jaehyun hyung." mark did a light wave. "what brings you here?"

"hmm, nothing much, just here to appreciate my friend's club." the tall male chuckled. "your club is hella successful now, mark. we're so proud of you." he smiled. "not only did your club become successful, but you also got yourself a boyfriend! how cool is that? my awkward ass can't relate." jaehyun sighed.

mark could only chuckle, "thank you, jae hyung."

someone knocked on the door.

"is the club still accepting new recruits?" as if time stopped for mark's friend, as he could only see the guy who entered the room.

it was like everything was in slow motion, and jaehyun could feel his stomach tingling.

"yes hello, and you are?" jaehyun was the one who asked, instead of mark.

the other male entered the room, "lee taeyong... and you are?"

"jung jaehyun."

mark could only chuckle at his friend lightly while hiding his gace behind the laptop's screen as he typed: DNYL—a club to mend broken hearts, or maybe, if you just want to find someone better !

— e n d —
i know this is like the lamest ending i ever did akshajhsjs farewell note to be posted tomorrow! good night/morning💘