six

"i know we're fire and ocean, you ain't got nothing on me."

"what am i seeing?!" donghyuck immediately rushed towards chenle and jisung whose hands were intertwined. "you two... for real?!" donghyuck was freaking out, he was happy for them.

chenle nodded, "yes, hyung... just yesterday." he smiled.

donghyuck pouted, "you guys are already dating someone, while here i am.." he huffed and crossed his arms. "renjun and jeno are dating jaemin, while me?" he pointed at himself. "i don't belong to anyone." he faked a cry.

jisung pointed mark who was beside donghyuck, "mark hyung is single."

donghyuck looked at mark, whose face was flushed. the older laughed awkwardly and patted jisung's shoulder, "j-jisung let's not talk about these things okay?" he pulled jisung away from donghyuck and chenle.

"stop exposing me please." mark said the moment chenle and donghyuck were out of their sights. "i don't wanna make a fool out of myself, ji." mark sighed.

"hyung, you're the only one who thinks of that." jisung said, looking at mark in the eyes. "look at renjun hyung, jeno hyung and jaemin hyung..." he said, trying to draw invisible connections in the air. "given the fact that people are saying that their relationship is quite confusing, they still didn't give a shit."

mark looked at the younger and raised a brow.

"you aren't getting it, are you, hyung?" jisung asked and the older shook his head. jisung sighed, "good lord help me." he took a deep breath, "what i'm saying is that... maybe it's time for you to not give a fuck."

"like, so what if donghyuck hyung rejects you? at least you were able to tell your feelings. but then what if he likes you back but you didn't say it? that's another bullshit, mark hyung!" jisung said, hitting mark's shoulder hard.

mark took a deep breath, "you're right... jeno also said the same thing..." he said, looking down.

"it's weird that you're the eldest in our group and here you are, taking advices from your friends who are younger than you." jisung laughed.

"for your information, i am not seeking advices from you guys." mark rolled his eyes.

"whatever you say, mark hyung." jisung sighed. "now let's head back before they look for us. chenle might be worried."

"shut it, my single ass can't relate."

"hyungie, are you free later?" chenle asked.

donghyuck looked at chenle from his phone, "yeah, why?"

"let's go out together! you, me, jaemin hyung, jeno hyung, renjun hyung and jisung!" the younger cheered.

"and be a fucking spare tire? i'm sorry but no." donghyuck rolled his eyes.