Part 6-'Cause I'm Crazy for You

As they were finishing with the food Duke notice that Daisi was wearing a elegant one shoulder black dress underneath her apron. He was tempted to her caress her and pleasure her in the gym, regardless of whether other people were around or not.

Stay focus Duke, stay focus he keep reminding himself.

"Say, I think the karaoke is starting." Duke looked up and saw the DJ setup the mic stand.

"Good timing as well." He quickly got out of his apron and adjusted his black dress shirt and dress pants.

Daisi took off her apron and checked her dress for any spics of chop or cut food. 

"You look great Daisi." Duke said smiling.

"Thank you, so do you Duke." She said smiling back.

He took her hand and led her to the crowd.

As they heard the DJ announce that it was karaoke time the crowd cheered. 

As follow student lined up to sing Duke held out his hand to Daisi. 

"May I have this dance?" 

She giggled and started to dance with him.

They danced to songs from various decades, from 'Let's Stay Together' to 'Truly Madly Deeply'.

As the dance was nearing it's end Duke knew and saw in Daisi eyes that she was ready to let him know how she felt. This was going to be the night everything between them would change.

"Excuse me Daisi." He quickly let go of her hand and walked forward.

"Where are you going Duke?" 

He winked at her and gave her a seductive smile.

"It's a surprise." 

He got on the stage and went through the list of songs. He picked one of his favorite from the 80s. 

This was his chance to let her know how he felt and for her to realize that she felt the same.

Duke grab the microphone and began to sing his favorite song by Madonna. 

As the crowd started to slow dance Duke descended from the stage and walked directly to where Daisi stood.

He took her hand in his and kissed it.

"Crazy for you." He sung staring straight in her eyes.

Daisi realized that she'd found the man of her dreams, who also was her best friend. 

He drop the microphone and escorted her out of the gym.

This is going to be a memorable night indeed, he thought.

"Duke, where are you taking me?"

"To my dorm."

Daisi couldn't believe it, she was going to his dorm. 

When he opened the door she was amazed, their was rose petals on the floor and a few candles lit. On the nightstand their was a CD player playing love ballads in instrumental. Along with a silver bucket of ice with red wine and two wine glasses beside it.

He took her hand and led her to his bed to sit. She still couldn't believe that she was in his dorm and for the very first time.

Duke poured her some red wine and watched as she sipped. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. 

Her beauty was beyond physical appearance. This same beauty HAD to be told the truth about everything he did which led to this moment.

"I have to confess to something."

"What?"

"I got David drunk that night."

Daisi burst out in laughter which let Duke puzzled. 

"What's so funny?"

"I had a feeling you had something to do with that."

He smirked and continued on with his confessions.

"Plus I wanted to set Lance up with Cherlynn 'cause I didn't like that he was eyeing you."

"Is their anything else?" She asked sweetly.

He moved closer to her as he brushed her hair aside.

"Yes, this."

He captured her into a passionate and wild kiss which she did not disapproved of.

"I want you Daisi, from the moment we met." He said under his breath in between their kiss.

"I feel the exact same way." She said softly as she caressed his face.

He took her in his arms and held her tightly. She looked into his eyes and saw nothing but love. 

He leaned in and began to kiss and nibble her neck. Daisi began to moan and giggle which made Duke smile.

Daisi wrapped her arms around Duke's neck as she sigh. "Make love to me Duke."

His voice was deep and seductive when he replied. "You never will know how long I waited to do this."

He held her in his arms and kissed her with incredible passion and seduction.

All Daisi could do was moan and cling onto his hair.

She lowered her hand as she went underneath his shirt. Duke glided her hand and gave her his signature smirk. He went and gently lifted up her own shirt and felt the lace of the lingerie beneath.

She smiled as he continued excite her.

"You drive me crazy Daisi.", He whispered.

Daisi smiled and caressed his upper chest. "You sure know how to amaze me Duke."

He quickly removed his shirt and helped Daisi with hers.

Like a panther Duke was sleek and calm as he move above her. His well toned and irresistible chest pressed against hers. 

"I love you Duke."

"I love you too Daisi, my princess Daisi."

That night they never looked at each other the same way again. Their friendship had bloom into a wild, passionate, and romantic relationship. 

Duke had found his freshman princess, his Cinderella schoolgirl.

The end