Chapter 9

Louis and I are in his room and I'm not going to lie I still have the feeling of scared mixed with worry. I know my alphas can handle anything that comes their way but I'm still scared and worry. "Hey kitten are you okay?" Louis asks wrapping his arms around my waist. 

I smile and nod "Yeah I'm okay, I mean I still have the scared and worry feeling from earlier but I know everything will be okay." 

Louis nuzzles my neck. "I know love and it's to be expected. You know we will never let anything happen to you." Louis says looking into my eyes which makes me feel so much better. 

"I know Lou and that's why I truly do love you all. You always make me feel loved and protected." I smile. 

Lou gets into bed and I realize I'm still wearing Niall's clothes. I look at them and I think Lou catches the hint. "Don't worry love I don't mind you wearing his clothes unless you rather wear mine or be naked?" Lou half jokingly says. 

"How about I take a shower and wear one of your shirts and something else." I say blushing

"Okay, but you know the boys will be semi jealous." Lou points out. 

"I know but we haven't had much "Larry" time really." I say 

He nods and hands me one of his favorite shirts it's a black tank top with a neon wolf in the front. It's his favorite because he says the wolf reminds him of me. 

I grab his shirt and head to my room and grab a pair of booty shorts no panties. I walk into my ensuite bathroom.  That's another thing I love about our house is that each room has it's own bathroom and there's even a bathroom downstairs and in the basement. I take my shower and I must say that I'm happy my room is on the second floor with no entrance otherwise I'd be scared to even be here without my alphas. 

[Zayn's POV] 

As I'm downstairs locking up I check the security cameras to make sure nothing is out of the ordinary. Upon investigating I notice that our one gate appears to be unlocked. Hmm maybe one of the guys forgot to lock it. That's one thing about our house we have a I guess you can call it a control center in the office off the living room. It has monitors with cameras looking over every entrance and walk way on the property as well as outside each room. We can also lock all gates and doors just by a push of a button we also have it for the windows along with a blackout button which means we can see out but no one can see in. 

I recheck all the cameras and see nothing. I press the button for the automatic locks on all the gates, doors, and windows. I also press the lock out button and set the motion senors. You may think that we are paranoid but if you knew Harry's past you would do the same. 

After everything is locked up and set I turn the light off because this room has no windows and the only door is the one off the living room and it's a vault door so no one but us can come in here as it needs a fingerprint eye scan and a code that only we know. 

I secure the door and head upstairs. I hear Harry's shower and I smile because I can hear him singing. I open his bedroom door just to make sure everything is okay and it is. Harry only requested to have two windows and they are just along side his bed. He wanted little to no access to his room. I make sure I close the door tight. As I'm exiting I hear a voice. 

"Checking on Hazza?" I jump but relax as I know the voice is Louis. 

"Jesus Lou don't sneak up on me like that and yes I was. I was just making sure his room is okay." I say grabbing my chest from the almost heart attack caused by Lou.

"Sorry and I understand you've always been the protector of the pack unlike me sometimes I feel like a terrible leader." Louis says. I know he doubts his leadership because even though he is the main alpha people always mistaken me because of my dark presence and my strong features but Louis is an awesome leader he always know what's the best routes to take where to meet in case of emergencies he's basically the brains of the whole operation. Plus Louis has more patience then I do when it comes to certain things and that's why Louis is leader and I guess you can say I'm second in command.