Chapter 5

The movie is over and right now Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn and I are cuddled on Perrie's floor. The others claimed her guest rooms. Plus the boys and I like the downstairs it's more secluded from the other. I hear soft snores coming from Zayn and Louis who decided to sleep in the middle next to me while Niall and Liam laid on the outside. You would think that with all of our body heat together I would be dying of heat, however I'm not. I actually enjoy the cuddles of my boys. 

As I'm laying here the events of the night replay in my head. I keep wondering who was in the house and who left that note. My mind goes to one person but it just can't be. I look at the time and realize that I should try and get some sleep. Plus with my boys here I know I am protected. I Louis and Zayn on the cheek and see them stir just brings awe in my heart. 

I close my eyes and off to dreamland I go. 

"Harry Edward Styles!! Who the fuck were you talking to and what did I tell you about meeting me here three minutes ago?" He yells at me. 

"I'm sorry I didn't think it would be that big of a deal." I say shyly. 

"Get your ass in the car, I am taking you to my house and no objections." He orders. 

I get in the car and I try to apologize but I'm not getting any response. I don't understand why he's acting like this. I was just talking to my best friend and I was only three minutes late not like it's that big of a deal. I just continue looking out the window as I try figuring out what the hell is wrong with him. 

We pull in his drive way and I go to open the door but I'm stopped. I turned and looked at him confused when all of a sudden a loud smack is heard and next thing I know I'm grabbing my burning cheek as tears fall from my eyes. 

I look at him confused still holding my cheek. This is the first time that he has ever hit me. 

"Don't you dare give me that pathetic look like I did something wrong." He says looking at me and pointing. 

"I've told you what time I want you to meet me and you were late and it's all because you decided to reject me for a friend." He says sternly. 

I go to speak but I'm cutoff. 

"Don't you dare speak you pathetic twink." He says smirking. 

"Oh don't you think I don't know. I've seen your frailly pink panties that one night I came over and you had to use the bathroom." He says laughing. 

"My only question is when do you think I will get to see them." He laughs evilly. 

I just sit there frozen. I have never heard him talk to me this way. This is not the guy that I have grown to adore. We've been together 6 months and he's always been the sweetest. This monster is someone else. I realize I have to get out. 

I try to open the door but it won't budge. Next thing you know I'm being held down. I try to scream and kick him away but no use. Nothing I'm doing is working. Why can't someone hear me. Please don't hurt me. I try to say as I struggle against him to escape. 

"Please no." I say faintly as I feel his hand reach in my pants. 

"No!!" I scream as I sit up and push who ever is on top of me away. 

"Baby, it's us are you okay?" The angelic voice says. 

I open my eyes to realize that it's Zayn and that I managed to push Louis off of me. I look at the others and just pull my knees to my chest and start hyperventilating.