Chapter 2

A/N I decided to add Taylor lautner as Kyle. For some reason I wanted him to be opposite from his twilight character. Okay on to the story.

I can't believe that Kyle is in this class. Perrie looks at me with worry and I look at her with it'll be okay. The teacher introduces him to the class and we notice the only empty is next to me.

The teacher points him to the seat and he winks at me as he passes by. I roll my eyes and just go back to Perrie and Taylor. The teacher says we have a free period since it's Friday and we just had our test yesterday she doesn't want to start a new lesson till next week.

I'm engaged in conversation with Perrie and Taylor when someone taps my shoulder.

I look and see Kyle. "Hey beautiful didn't mean to cause trouble with your mates. However I don't see them here so what's stopping from communicating?" He asks eyeing me.

"Nothing I just don't want to talk to you." I reply honestly.

"O0o come on beautiful you know you want this." He says.

"No now leave me alone unless you want a problem with 4 alphas." I say.

"You're right I gotta respect boundries. Just know that if you change your mind I'll be here." He says.

"Look just leave us alone and mind your business. He's taken and 100% unavailable. You're just causing trouble for yourself so if I were I would stop while I'm head unless you want to end up 6ft under." Perrie says sticking up for me.

"O0o0 I see your friend is a feisty one" Kyle responds looking at Perrie.

"Hey just leave us alone." Taylor says.

Kyle just rolls his and leaves us alone.

Perrie Taylor and I all continue our conversation about cheer practice. The bell rings for our class to be over we get up and walk to the cafe for free period. I realize I forgot something in Math so I tell the girls to go and I'll catch up. I head back upstairs and enter the empty math room.

I go to my desk and grab my notebook. I turn to leave when I hear the door. I look up and see kyle.

"What are you doing here." I say backing away.

"I saw you come back so I thought we can actually talk." He says coming closer.

"Why can't you just leave me alone. You already know I'm mated." I say holding the notebook to my chest backing away.

"Look princess I don't care all I know is i want you and I will get what I want." He says getting closer.

I want to yell for my boys but my body is frozen as im already against the back wall.

I try to move but im suddenly blocked by kyle.

"Well princess what are you going to do now." He says getting close.

"Is my dominance turning you on?" He asks embracing me.

"N-n-no" I stutter.

"Well time to change that." He says licking my neck.

[Louis Pov]

Zayn, Liam and I make it to free period where we have it in the cafe with Taylor Perrie and of course our princess. On our way to the cafe I get a bad sense in my stomach like something is wrong with Harry. I decide to ignore it because it could just be from the encounter earlier with the new guy.

The boys and I are having a conversation about football when we arrive at the cafe. We see taylor and Perrie but not our princess. The boys and I look at each other and quickly go up to the girls.