Noah chuckles and shakes his head, "I'm not a mean person".

Benjamin nods, "Mhm and I'm not gay. Wanna hear a secret? Those are both lies". Benjamin smiles and begins to walk once the bell rings.

"Fuck off".

"Hey. I'm not saying all the time. Just when you need to be". Benjamin winks at him.

At lunch, they were waiting for Elly to get to the lunchroom. Gabi grabs a sandwich, shrugging. "You could text her?"

Noah points, taking a bite into his sandwich. "She's right there".

Elly walks in, sitting down and setting her phone down. "Sorry. Got held up".

Benjamin nods and slightly turns, "Okay. You see the black girl with the long curly hair? That's Kiara".

Elly takes a moment to find before she nods. "Is the white girl next to ha Zoē?"

"Mhm. And..he's kinda hard to see but, the dude with that tats..that's Katen".

"That's him?!" Elly shakes her head and starts laughing. "Yo. They all ugly...Wassup with that?"

Noah chuckles as well, "Kiara has a crush on me. Asked me if I speak Mexican".

Benjamin giggles and looks up at him. "That's funny. You just almost laughed at her".

Gabi looks at them, "It's so weird. They're always asking to hang out with me...They're weirdly obsessed with you".

Noah smiles, "It's cause of his beautiful face. My beautiful princesa". Noah grabs Benjamin face, kissing him. Benjamin smiles and giggles before kissing him again.

Elly fake gags and sits back. "Wow. So those are the infamous bullies, huh?"

Kiara looks over at their lunch table, rolling her eyes. She taps Zoē and points. "They just kissed...Like..publicly".

Zoē looks at them, seeing Benjamin scoot closer to Noah. "So they're really dating?"

Katen looks over and smiles. "Who?"

"Benjamin and Noah. They just kissed".

Hayley turns around and looks at Lucas who was having a sidebar conversation with Gabi. She blushes and turns back around.

Katen looks past the couple and points at Elly. "Who's that?"

Hayley turns around, looking at Elly who was laughing at something Noah said. "She's the one that hit me".

**
Lunch was over and Noah was walking Benjamin to class.

Elly went to the bathroom before the bell rang. She walks out the stall, going to the sink to wash her hands.

Hayley walks in with Zoē and Kiara next to her. Elly looks over, rolling her eyes as she grabs paper towels.

Kiara walks over, smiling. "Hi. I'm Kiara..you new here. I've never seen you around".

Elly nods, "I'm sure Hayley told me about you. Don't play dumb".

Kiara steps in front of her, "I wanna get to know you...I don't have to go by everything she says".

Elly shakes her head, "I needa go to class. Excuse me".

Kiara reaches out, grabbing Elly's arm. "Come on. Just talk to me, please? You know, you're kinda cute".

Elly pulls her arm back, "I'm about five seconds from slapping the shit outta you. Move out of my way".

*

Benjamin sits in his class, setting his bag down on the floor next to him. He grabs his phone from his pocket, reading a text from Elly.

they really tried to get me to be they friend inna bathroom. gabi was right, they're fucking weird.

Benjamin rolls his eyes and goes over to his and Noah's chat to tell him. Benjamin looks up for split second, seeing Katen sitting next to him.

Benjamin scoots his chair over, "What're you doing?"

"New seating chart. I'm here now. Get used to it".

Benjamin gets up, walking over to the teacher. "Can I see the new seating chart?"

The teacher smiles and shakes her head, "No need to, sweetheart. You're in the same spot".

Benjamin sighs and nods at the teacher. He walks back over to his seat, sitting back down next to him.

Katen hums, "So...Who's the new girl? Elly?"

Benjamin doesn't answer him and grabs his earbuds out of his backpack.

Katen scoots closer, "I asked you a question".

Benjamin looks at him, "And then you answered it...You said, who's the new girl...The new girl is Elly".

Katen shakes his head, "Don't get smart with me".

Benjamin turns back to his phone, bouncing his leg up and down under the table. This cannot be good.

***