"W- what?!" You slightly chuckled as you saw his expression. Herobrine blushed a deep red color. 

"It's been long while since I last saw you smile." He said, a tiny tear falling from one of his glowing eyes. The tear puzzled you, but you couldn't think of it much because you were quickly pulled into another tight hug. Herobrine lifted you off your feet and spun around in enjoyment with you in his arms. You just made yourself not squirm or kick. He might drop you if you did that. Herobrine stopped spinning but kept holding you tightly. It was weird to think of him actually being happy. But, for the first real time, you let him hug you. However, eventually you started feeling something bubble up inside that did not feel comfortable. And it wasn't any emotion or feeling recognizeable to you. So you finally pushed away almost in fear by whatever was building up would do when it was at it's max. 

"-I'm hungry." You stated after an awkward moment of being out of the hug. 

"Of course you are. Well, good thing breakfast is just about ready." Herobrine said happily. With that, you took first notice of the little sunlight trying to break through the curtains but failing miserably, just like your hopes of escaping at this point. 

You then followed your captor out the doors and into the huge grand hallways with too much detail to focus on it all. You could probably stare at the same wall for hours and still be finding something new about it. It was sort of old English style mixed with a bunch of other old Europe culture decorations and designs. But there was also something, Minecrafty, about the decorations. Probably that lots of the paintings and little things like that were cuby. The more you looked at the wall, the more you saw that it was all just one big picture. It looked like it was some kind of timeline, as you went down the hall, different events of war and peace were told to you. Stories centuries old preserved and kept up on those walls. That specific hall you walked through looked like it was telling the story of Herobrine himself. All the way from being born into power, and all the way until the hall ran out of space, where it linked up with several more halls. They all came inwards into a large circular space with a big chandelier in the center of the scieling. The space looked like it's only purpose was to connect the halls. But the pictures on the walls and floors made up for the lost space. It seemed as if the whole place was built around the stories of those who made it. The circular room connecting the halls doubled in meaning, telling the story of Herobrine and whoever the other people you saw, comming together and warring no longer; choosing to team up and not destroy their home through war. 

"Are the pictures on the walls really true?" You asked. Herobrine took notice of the walls and arched scieling as if he had forgotten they were even there. 

"Oh, yeah. This was when me and my cousins decided to stop fighting and move back into this castle where we had all grown up." Herobrine answered. 

"...Wait, is that Entity303?" You questioned, pointing up to the painting of a floating figure cloaked in both darkness and a tearing white robe. 

"Um, oh him? Yeah that is Aiden, my younger cousin. He was the most reluctant to stop fighting. Thought he was actually stronger than me." Herobrine chuckled. 

"Entity303 is your cousin?!" You jumped in shock. Herobrine had to pull on your arm to keep you walking. 

"Yeah, I guess." Herobrine. 

"Huh, wow." You. 

And, you just kept walking. You left the circular room and into a hall that looked a little bigger than the rest. In there, the stories were merged, telling of everyone's adventures together, or apart. And of course you couldn't help but think about the soft but thin rug under your feet. It was a royal red color and had a mixture of swirly and jagged details in it. 

"Liking the castle so far?" Herobrine asked. You looked up at him and saw a silly smirk on his face. 

"Pfff! No, this place is stupid." You mumbled. 

"I know you are lying." Herobrine chuckled. You could only roll your eyes and pretend you didn't care. 

[--> "Guest"]

(What if once I am done writing I go through and count how many times the book has 'Herobrine' written in it? XD I have written the name so many times I am getting numb to the fact that it isn't even a normal name. XD) 

(Next up in... This book!: You finally... eat BREAKFAST XD) 

(Oh boy, sorry guys I thought I had posted this yesterday. But apparently I hadn't. Good thing I saw it when I did. :) 

(Several months later I look back at the Wattys announcement thing and am like: O.O no not my book. After reading through chapters "Pet" and "Prisoner" I just hope no real professionals read this. Hide me, I'm embarrassed now.) 

{FRQ: If you were one day forced against your will to write a book, what would it be about?}