𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

ㅡ renjun

ㅡ renjun

I wake up due to the continuous moving beside me. I turn around and saw a baby girl already up.

"You need a name eventually," I said, caressing her hair as she laughs and playfully pats my head.

"Mei Mei.." She suddenly blurted out before biting her knuckles and I chuckled.

"I'll just call you Mei then, Mei." I smiled and she laughed before climbing on my chest and starts to play with my hair.

I felt moving beside me and saw y/n already awake. She smiled, seeing both of us.

"You really look like a father, Injun." She said, brushing my hair with her hands and I chuckled, kissing her forehead.

"Ma... ma!" Mei gets off me and went to y/n's side. Y/n laughed and I move closer to both of them.

She places Mei between us and hugged her. I kiss Mei's forehead as Mei loudly smiled.

"What do you want for breakfast? I'll cook." I asked but she only shakes her head.

"Let Mei take a bath. My mom bought my old baby clothes that can fit her. I'll cook instead." She gets up from the bed as Mei sit up from the bed.

"Also, Injun." I sit up when she called my name. I tilted my head and move to my side. She leaned down to my face and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Good morning~," She said and I chuckled. She then exited the bedroom and I place Mei on my lap.

"Should we take a bath?" I asked and stand up, carefully carrying her as we go to the bathroom.

ㅡ y/n

I place the plates on the table as Renjun feeds Mei. I take a quick picture and place the last plate on the table.

"Should we take her somewhere today?" Renjun asked and I sit up, looking at him with a confused look.

"You know like make her enjoy somewhere.. like a park?" Renjun said, feeding Mei.

"Oh, sure," I said, accepting it and he smiled.

"Also, I don't want to hide anything for long." He said and my eyes widened. I was about to say something but he spoke before me.

"I know that I'm an idol but I want to spend more time with both of you. I don't care about the articles about me, all I could care about if both of you.

Anyway, if we'll be taking care of Mei, I need to be by her side as a father too so, don't stop today." He said and continue to feed Mei.

I sighed and just smile. I put some foods on Renjun's plate before putting on mine.

"By the way, should we really just go to the park? Can we go to Namsan tower instead?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I bite my lip, getting really nervous about Renjun being seen in public like this. Renjun holds my hand before planting a kiss on my lips.

"It will be okay, I will be okay, you will be okay." He said and open the van's door and wait for us to get off.

He takes Mei from my arms and holds my hand to make sure I won't fall. He closes the door as our eyes landed on the tower in front of us.

"T-tower!" Mei pointed at Namsan tower and our eyes widened when she said that.

"Wow, our smart baby girl," Renjun said and caress her hair.

"Should we go?" He reaches his hand out to me and I hold his hand. We went inside and bought tickets for us, three.

Renjun put Mei down and she runs towards the window. Renjun chases her as I give the tickets to the receptionist and walk over to the two.

"Where should we go first?" Renjun asked and I look at Mei.

"D-dress!" She pointed at someone and they were wearing a hanbok. I smiled and pat her head.

"You want to wear one?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I and Renjun laugh at Mei's cuteness when she was wearing a hanbok.

"Cutie~" Renjun took a picture of her and made it his lockscreen.

"So cute! Come here, Mei!" I said and she walks towards me, falling in my arms. I lift her up and kiss her cheeks, making her laugh.

"Should we do that? The locks?" Renjun said and I laughed, nodding. I put Mei down as she just held onto my finger tighter.

We head to the souvenir shop and choose our locks. I made Mei choose her own and it ended up matching with mine and Renjun's.

We head to the place where we can put our locks and Renjun starts to write on his. I waited for him to finish so, Mei wouldn't just wander off.

He finished and take Mei's hand before lifting her up and making her check the view. I smile and write on my lock before writing Mei's name on hers.

"Renjun, where's your key?" I asked and he gave it to me. I locked them together and Renjun wraps an arm around my waist.

He pulls me closer and kissed me.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too.."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔