"Maybe later, I have work to do, but I promise to bring you to the park afterwards," I smiled. The two cheered. Rylie smiled. 

After breakfast, I said goodbye to my family and left. I went to the Academy and saw Kushina dragging Kakashi.

"Kakashi, where is that other Sensei?" asked Kushina.

"I don't know, he comes and then he goes," said Kakashi in pain. 

"Oi Kakashi, how are you?" I smirked while waving. Kakashi looked at me and waved. Kushina let go of Kakashi, making him fall to the ground, and looked at me.

"And you are?" she demand. 

"I'm Naruto Hitsugaya, nice to meet ya," I smiled cheerfully, helping Kakashi back onto his feet.

"Thanks," said Kakashi. I smirked and stuffed my hands into my pockets. 

"Lets get going, I mean we are 3 hours late," I said walking into the Academy. The two followed behind me. I opened the door and dodged the eraser. I picked it up and glared at the Genin. I could hear Kakashi gulped. I placed the eraser onto the desk and smiled at the Genin. 

"Meet us on the roof in 5 minutes or say goodbye to your Ninja career," I said. 

"You can't do that!!" Shouted Menma.

"And why can't I?" I asked.

"Because we're the Hokage's Children!" Shouted Naruko. I chuckled.

"Trust me. I can and I will, if you speak to me like that again," I said disappearing onto the roof.

'I can't believe it. The Hokage and Kushina spoiled those 3 way too much and now look at them,' I growled into my mind.

'Don't worry master. If they do pass, then they won't pass your training sessions. I mean even the Anbu has a hard time with your training sessions,' said Hyorinmaru.

'Do you think that's why Kakashi-nii, Iruka-nii and  Anko-nee-chan quit for?' I asked the dragon.

'No they had to quit because of your so called Father,' Hyorinmaru said.

'Right,' I said. I saw that they all arrived. I leaned on the railing next to Kakashi while Kushina sat on the other side of Kakashi. The Genin sat on the floor, looking at us. It went; Menma, Naruko, Sasuke, Sakura, Rin, Ichigo and Rukia. I smirked and stuffed my hands into my pockets.

 I smirked and stuffed my hands into my pockets

Menma.