Part 1

There was a young boy named Naruto Uzukaze. He was a cheerful boy but when he hit 5, his life got turned upside down. His Mother, Kushina Uzukaze, and his Father, Minato Uzukaze, neglected him for his younger Brothers and Sister. Menma Uzukaze, Naruko Uzukaze and Rin Uzukaze. Once they were born, no one once cared about Naruto. All because Menma holds the Nine tails, both Naruko and Rin have the Chakra chains, Naruko was meant to be the saviour of the world. Naruto kept asking and asking for his parents to train him but he always got the same answer....

'Maybe next time, Naruto'. Or 'Your Brothers and Sister needs to be trained first. We'll train you once you get into the Academy.

The thing is Naruto is now 9 years old and he is already an Anbu due to the help of his Brother, Kakashi Hatake, and his Dragon. Naruto is an Anbu called 'Reaper' or 'the Snow Reaper'. His Dragon is called Hyorinmaru. Hyorinmaru is in a weapon called a sword or a Zanpacto. Naruto adores Hyorinmaru and sees him more as a Father then a partner. 

Naruto only wears a Kimono on a mission. A normal Black Kimono with white on it, along with a cloak with the number '10' in Japanese. He wears normal clothing in the Village.

When it became the night before October 10th again. Kushina baked a cake. Naruto went downstairs to grabbed a glass of water. He saw the kitchen light on and saw something that he knows will get him into trouble. Menma, Naruko and Rin are eating their birthday cake. Naruto turned around and went back upstairs. He knew Menma spotted him and carried on walking to his "Bedroom" more like a prison. The next morning, Kushina punished Naruto for eating his Siblings cake and told him that he was grounded for 4 months. Naruto went back upstairs and scoffed. He packed his things and jumped out of the window. He went to his emergency house, for an occasion just like this, and stayed there. 

When Naruto was 10. Him and his Girlfriend, Rylie Uchiha, decided to have a little 'fun'. They both lost their virginity. Luckily Rylie didn't get pregnant. All because Naruto worn a condom. The 2 were celebrating their 2nd Anniversary. When Rylie found out that Naruto left his 'family's' house. She was glad and then she moved in with him, to help him get back onto his feet. 

Once he was 15 (Menma, Naruko and Rin were 10). He got Rylie pregnant. He was scared but luckily Fugaku, Mikoto, Kakashi, Itachi and Sasuke were all helpful and helped the couple. They had 2 Sons called Toshiro Hitsugaya and Hichigo Uchiha. Toshiro is a mini Naruto whereas Hichigo is a mini Rylie. 

Now 17. Him being an Anbu, a Father and now a Sensei. What is in stock for Naruto.