5: George Weasley

"Black, Eleanora." A small, mousy haired girl walked up to the stool and placed the hat on her head. Not long after, the hat shouted, "GRYFFINDOR!"

Loud rounds of cheering came from the table closest to me. I gave a nervous sigh. I was next.

"Black, Karina." I stepped up to the stool and placed the hat on my head just like my sister had before me. "Hm... you could be Ravenclaw. Maybe Hufflepuff... where to put you..."

I realised the hat was talking. "Gryffindor?" I whispered hopefully. The hat thought for a bit and shouted, "GRYFFINDOR!"

I let out a sigh of relief and went to join Elle. "Thank goodness you're with me," she whispered, clutching my arm. A couple of older twins with flaming hair peered down the table at us. They turned and spoke to each other briefly and moved closer to us.

I turned to Elle and raised an eyebrow. She shrugged and turned to face the twins. "Can we help you?" I asked, eyeing them carefully.

They shrugged. "We're Fred and George. If you couldn't tell, we're twins too." They smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Ok. What do you want, Fred and George?"

They turned to each other and Eleanora took the chance to smack my leg. "Were you Eleanora or Karina?" The twin that wasn't speaking shook his head at his brother. "Fred you know how irritated we get when people ask us that. Don't be rude."

George is so the Eleanora of these two; telling the other to calm down and not be stupid.

I go to say something but Elle puts her hand on my arm. "Don't." She then turns to Fred and George. "I'm Elle and this is Karina."

The boys nod and the one in front of me- George - gives a weak smile. "So, now that the painfully awkward introduction is out of the way, we're second years. So you two have to put up with us for the next six years. Then you're on your own-

"Alone and scared-"

"Without your best friends."

Elle and I started at them, wondering how they effortlessly pulled off the twin telepathy thing.

"How did you guys do that?" Elle and I asked simultaneously. The boys smirked. "You guys have  much to learn," George says.

"Good thing we're here to help," Fred adds and shares a wicked smile with his brother. What have we gotten into?

*7th Year* (sorry for the big skip)

"When those idiots said we'd be alone and scared for the rest of our lives," Eleanora began, "I didn't think they meant like this."

I pushed my sister out of the way and blocked a curse before I sent one to a different Death Eater.

I grabbed Eleanora by the wrist and pulled her behind a wall. "I know. They're out here somewhere. We should try and find them." The words flow from my mouth, panic fueling my desire to find the boys.

"So let's do it," Elle says, panic blazing in her eyes and her voice shaking. I nod and grab her hand. "Let's do this."

We bolt from our hiding spot, blocking curses as we went. "LOOK OUT!" We turned to find where the voice came from but we landed painfully on the ground. I stayed down, feeling strong pains in my legs and head.

"Elle?" I tried to sit up, but the world spun before me. I laid my head back down. "Eleanora?" The lack of response from my twin made my stomach twist uneasily. I looked to my left and seen an arm, but I wasn't sure who it belonged to. "ELEANORA!" I shouted, my voice breaking and tears beginning to stream down my face. "ELLIE?!"