1: Jordan

The moment you see black is when you know you are nothing, when you close your eyes because the pain is too much and wish you could do something... ANYTHING! But you can't, you sit on your bed with your back shoved against the door, a pillow acting as a barrier between you and everyone else. You are too scared to speak, too scared of what he will do to you. The bruises hidden under your shirts, but the pain constant in your mind, all you want is the pain to stop. You are weak, your body brittle with sobs and your chest aching from his punch, all you can do is pray, pray for it to stop.

Jordan hates his life, hates living in the shadow of his self-confident and amazing image. He hates how his life is ruled by fear, by Kiley. He hates how he flinched every time Kiley raises his voice. He hates how the world watches him constantly when all he wants to be is invisible.

He wanted to be invisible now, he could basically touch the anger radiating off his manager. He felt sick with terror, hands trembling against his legs. He hadn't done anything wrong, NO, just a little slip up, that was all it took for Kiley Newman to freak. It had been a line, one line that he kept on getting wrong ... only one. Nobody else was pissed, not even annoyed, but Jordan couldn't ruin the screen of perfection that Kiley had built.

They had barely stepped into the hotel before Jordan's head whipped to the side, a stinging slap causing him to stumble. "You think this is appropriate?" Kiley yelled, Jordan flinching in response. "P-please, I'm so sorry... I-I- I didn't mean to." Jordan whispered, trying not to anger his manager more. When Kiley was shoved roughly against the wall, he knew he was a dead man. The punch to his stomach causing him to bend over, tears springing to his eyes as he crumpled to the floor.

As Jordan's eyes reopened he shoved himself up. He had blacked out... he winced in pain as he pushed himself to his feet. He checked his phone and saw a text from Kiley:
Hey kiddo,
You looked pretty rough so I left you some ice in the mini-fridge. I hope you learnt your lesson... don't disappoint me again. We have a knew photographer joining us for the foreseeable future, meeting her at 7, look perfect.
K
Jordan pulled the ice from the fridge and placed it gingerly against rhe worst of his bruises. They were mostly at his ribs, where nobody could see them. He checked the time on his watch 5:23. Wincing, he pulled himself up and had a shower. Afterwards, he shaved and styled his hair into that signature look that all the girls craved. He pulled in some black skinny jeans and a white shirt that Kiley had left out for him. Slipping on some black sneakers, he lay down on the sofa, fear gripping at his heart as he checked his appearance again and again. look perfect that is what Kiley had said and Jordan definitely didn't want another punishment. His phone began to ring and he clicks the green icon next to Kiley's face.
J: H-hello
K:Did you put on what I left out for you?
J: Yes, I did.
K: go get your grey overcoat and meet me in the lobby.
J: yes sir.
K: have you came with a better attitude?
J: yes sir, sorry sir. I-I promise that I will be better.
K: Good. Meet me in five or else.
J: yes, bye.
Jordan practically ran out of the door, grabbing his wallet and door key. He was in the lobby in four minutes, stood nervously by Kileys side as his manager barely looked at him before marching out and towards a hired limo. Jordan slid into one of the seats, eyes trained on the floor. "Jordan, look at me." Kiley demanded as Jordan nervously lifted his eyes to meet his Managers. "One more slip up and I will not be so lenient." Those words brought fear into Jordan again as he accepted this with a nod. "Driver, take us to le aime royal."

A/n
Okay guys, so this is a new original story and I don't know how it is going to go. Next chapter we will introduce the other main character :) Hope you guys liked chapter one, of you didn't guess this story is going to revolve around abuse and there may be some self harm, IdKK!!!!!
Ahhhh!! Chapter one!!!! Love yall:):):):);)