Chapter nine: The adventures continues

Start from the beginning

Ag2: Was he wearing a parachute????
Ag3: No, no he wasn't. He laughed.

Hiccup fell into the ocean, and went to the checkpoint, to capture all Drago's men.

Rapunzel took a parachute and arrived to the checkpoint.

R: What about the the girl from Statistics, she seems nice.
H: Secure the place, Then you find me a date.
R: You won't escape from this conversation Haddock.

After capturing all Drago's men, Rapunzel went to see the exact place were Hiccup was found. Instead of finding a frozen dragon, she found something else.

Hiccup POV.

R: Hicc, there's something you need to see.
H: Am on it.

Punzie called to see the place and she looked like she wanted to show me something.

H: What do you want me to see?
R: This.
H: Oh my gods!

I saw a man inside an amount of ice. When I looked closer, It was someone I never thought I'd see again.

H: Eret?
R: Who is he?
H: My friend from Berk, my old Berk.
Ag: He's frozen just like you were.
Ag2: The scanners indicate that he's alive.
R: He's in a hyper dream.
H: Is he still alive, we have to help him.
Ag3: We'll take him to SHIELD quarters to see what we can do. We'll handle this Haddock, go home both of you.
H: Thanks.

After leaving our gears in SHIELD, Punzie started to ask me some questions. But I was a little worried about Eret.

R: So how did you met him? Hiccup?
H: Sorry I'm just distracted, Who?
R: Eret.
H: Well he wasn't from Berk, he used to be a dragon hunter for Drago.
R: And what happened?
H: I showed him how wonderful dragons are, and that changed his point of view. And I gave him my death father's dragon. Rumblehorn.
R: Oh 😯 you never said your father was dead before that attack.
H: He died trying to save me. It's still hurts. After that Eret moved up to Berk, he became a very loyal friend.
R: Hey now that Your friend is gonna be save you could start dating someone you know. Have you ever talked to your neighbors.
H: No not really, but Thanks for the advice.
R: Anytime.

I returned home in my motorcycle, I went to my apartment and when I was about to enter my house, my front neighbor went out, and like I've never talked nor seen any of my neighbors, I was now more in shock after Eret.

My neighbor had similar look to Astrid, it was like seeing her in this place.

Ha: Hey

Ha: Hey.
H: Astrid?
Ha: No, my name is Hailey Hofferson it's a pleasure to meet you Hiccup.

No way she has the same last name just like Astrid's.

H: You know my name?
Ha: Of course, you saved and your team saved this city.
H: Good to meet you Hailey. Then I was thinking Rapunzel's advice. Hey if you want, only if you want, I can invite you a cup of coffee.
Ha: Yeah.. she really seems very nervous. I'd love that. She responded.

Wow that felt really uncomfortable. Talking a person that looks just like your old love of your life.

Maybe this could be a new start in my life and try to move on from my old one.