Part 8

No one's p.o.v.

The wedding ceremony just finished. Taehyung  is furious. He just can't accept Minnie as his wife. Minnie is shocked . That what will happen to her life after the marrige.All the guests congratulate them and went out from the venue.

Tae's mom: You both should move to your new house.

Taehyung: But mom....

Tae's mom: Just do what i say.

Minnie'sp.o.v.

I sit in the car with sir. He is looking mad. He starts the engine. He is driving and i am looking through the window. The car stop and he went out. I see a mansion.

Like seriously!  This house is just for us! Only for two person!

I went inside. I saw sir is going to a bedroom . So , i follow him . I went to the room and my eyes widen.

The room is fully decorated with roses, candles, flowers etc. Sir is looking mad.

He throws the vase with flowers in the floor. He just break the glass of candles. He is coming towards me.

He harshly throw me in the bed and hover over me.

Taehyung: Why did you do that?

Minnie:...

Taehyung: Why you say yes to marry me?

Minnie: Mam request me and it is for your reputation.

Taehyung: Reputation,  my foot. You just want money and a luxurious life. I know girls like you.

Minnie: Sir..

Taehyung: You are nothing to me. You are just a maid to me. You will do the whole household work, cause you are the only maid here.NOW JUST GET LOST FROM HERE.

TO BE CONTINUE🤐