Part 2

(In mind)
Minnie:The house is so big. They are so rich. Maybe they have trees of money. But where are those trees? I can't see the trees.

Lisa:The girl is so weird and strange. What is she wondering for a long time ?

( In Reality)

Lisa is waving hands to Minnie. But she is in her own world.

Lisa:Hey! Minnie!!!

Minnie:What?

Lisa:I am calling your name for thousand times... Btw, can you see that room?

Minnie: Yeah . The room has a black door.

Lisa: This is our sir's room You have to take care of this room. Our sir is so angry. If he finds any dust in his room, he will fire you. Do you understand that?

Minnie: Yeah . Is he scary?😳

Lisa : Yeah a lot. Don't mess up with him.

Minnie:How does he look?

Lisa:He looks like a grandpa.. (In mind:Minnie is so stupid. She believes my words. 😆😆 I can be a great actress)

Minnie:Oh,okay! I will stay away from him..

Minnie was called by Tae's mom to help her in the kitchen.While Taehyung came to his house and he straight go to his bedroom for shower.

Minnie's P.O.V

After helping her, i went to clean sir's room . After heading to the room, i heard some noises from bathroom. But i ignore it. I start to do my job.

(Time skip)

No one's p.o.v.

While Minnie was cleaning sir's room, Taehyung went out from shower with only in towel around his waist 😆.

Minnie turn around and saw a handsome guy with just only in towel.😶

Minnie's P.O.V.

Minnie:Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taehyung 's p.o.v.

After coming back from the bathroom ,i saw a girl screaming like if she sees a ghost. I stop her by pushing my hand over her mouth and pin her in the wall. But she bites my hand. She gets a chance to talk.

Minnie: Who are you and what are you doing in sir's room?*red cheeks*

Taehyung: Who is this sir? This is my bedroom.*confused*

Minnie: This is your bedroom . That means you are sir. But why are so young?*scanning his face*

Taehyung: What type of question it is?

Minnie: Shouldn't  you look like a grandpa? *pouting *

Taehyung: What?*angry tone*

Lisa:Come to downstairs Minnie .. Right now!

Minnie left the bedroom by pushing Taehyung.

TO BE CONTINUE😚