Probably both at the same time.

Moan escaped her mouth as her hands found a place on my ass giving it a light squeeze for me to jump.

What are we fucking doing?

Clearly getting nasty in the elevator.

Okay, not the point... she perfectly knows I don't have time and right now stopping this very hot make-out session would leave me frustrated and I don't wanna sit the whole dinner with damp panties wondering how to slip as fast as possible so I could fuck my bodyguard with who I might get into sleeping together relationship.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

"We... we don't have... time." I moaned out through gritted teeth as I felt her knee pressing between my legs.

"I know... but I couldn't help myself, princess." Maverick breathe out against my neck sending shivers through my whole body.

My heart skips beat at the smirk she gave me when she pulled away fixing her jacket with a shirt who was wrinkled. Heat crept into my cheeks as I realized my dress was rolled up and my hair looks like I had a great night. Our both breathing were uneven as Maverick breathes through her parted lips, sending a hot wave of air into my skin, making goosebumps appear on my neck and travel down my spine.

My muscles were still tensed and I really fucking need relief, but as the image of cold, ruthless blue eyes came into my mind I pushed Maverick away from me keeping it at safe distance before checking myself on the elevator wall reflection.

"We can't... we can't get a cough." I muttered with a shakiness visible in my voice as my heart tugged of the memories.

Maverick blue eyes found mines as she stared at me with confusion. "Okay? But why are you afraid of getting a cough with me... I'm your bodyguard and it's not like you had any previous relationship with your bodyguard... right?"

A pit formed into my stomach making me stick as a familiar feeling invaded my body, but I still was awake to muster a small smile before nodding my head. "Of course, it's just I don't wanna get you fired."

"Are you worried about me, princess?" A playful gasp left Maverick mouth as she moved to press the bottom of the last floor which is a garage and even she was facing back at me, I still can sense her infamous smirk playing on her face.

"Of course, you're very talented at your job."

"Oh, wow... a compliment from the majesty herself." Maverick turned around with a huge grin on her face showing pearly white teeth.

"And here She is... the asshole." I muttered under nose rolling eyes, like a few second where she was pressing me on the same call on my left while kissing me with a pang of hunger.

Nope, no... no.

That Maverick doesn't exist, just the asshole who doesn't stop grinning at me like a fool.

A cute fool though.

Soon elevator came to halt and we both walked out with pit breathing uneven and probably looking like we just got some fun inside that box, well, did, but who cares anyway. Following after Maverick who walked toward my white Audi Rs7 and unlocked it before sending me a smirk while helping for me to get inside. I gracefully slid into the passenger seat and watch as she around getting herself in front of feel.

The car ride was full of tension.

Every few minutes Maverick was glancing to my side with jaw set tight and finger clenched around the wheel and I had myself to stop laughing from how frustrated she looked, I probably looking nothing better than her, but it's still fun.

Thank god for being to Sunday evening when everyone decided to stay at home leaving the streets empty which made us come earlier a whole thirty minutes.

As we both sat silently in the car near the restaurant, but at the far end bt darkness surrounding place while gazing through windows and ignoring the tension who probably could have been cut with a knife, I felt a hand creeping on my tight making me look up and see the very dark shade of blue eyes illuminating the dim street light already looking at me. I gulped, suddenly feeling dizzy from all excitement who started to rise again.

"We can't," I spoke taking my eyes from her and looked around for my dad who might be near and watching me.

"We're not doing anything, princess," Maverick smirked not letting her hand slip from my leg instead she made a further move to raise it higher along with my red dress.

I gulped trying to wet my dry mouth, my breath catches inside my throat when I felt her cold fingers gazing the outline of my already wet panties. Gosh, we act like two horny teenagers who can't get enough of each other, but the reality is we are both grown people who probably would have sex inside my car.

The excitement mixed with nervousness from the thought of running and hiding again after such a long time filled my body again as I felt her fingers graze softly earning a strange sound from my mouth, but that feeling I pushed away thinking it's not the same as before... this time there's no feeling to be involved.