020. ‒ sunsets and cute moments 夕日とキュートな瞬間

Start from the beginning

uraraka was acting weird...

"tch." bakugou grabbed my hands and said, "are you a fucking idiot or what? your hands were wounded and yet you still have the guts to chop a carrot?!"

"who- who doesn't have the guts to chop a carrot, bakugou?" i laughed while looking at him.

it was really funny, who doesn't dare to chop off a carrot?!

he pinched the bridge of his nose and yelled at me, "what i said was, you have already known that your hands were in pain but still you want to do something that you can't do! fuck, what if you accidentally cut off your fingers?! and what if your hands keep trembling and- fuck it! sit there and fucking rest!"

"...huh?!" why was he being overprotective all of a sudden? his gaze shifted away from me and continued to chop the carrot. i didn't know how to feel, does...wait no- he was blushing again?!

his voice was too loud and everyone in class 1-A started to cheer happily and bakugou slammed the knife on the table and glared at them.

"stop! or else!" he shouted.

"you know, we basically know that you like {Name}, it's too obvious." kaminari grinned at him.

"what did you say?! i am gonna kill you!!" and again, he started to make tiny explosions and i nudged on his shoulder, "oi, bakugou. help me with this please, i can't... chop properly."

"tch, annoying idiot." those words that came out from his mouth were soft and gentle.

he is kinda cute tho-

[💛]

6:17 PM

after finished our dinner, everyone worked together to wash the plates and wiped off the table. i leaned towards the tree and took my phone out, there were no notifications from my facebook or instagram. it was boring.

i sighed, i feel like going back home now-

"oi."

i turned around and saw bakugou was standing beside me.

"...oh hey, i-"

"doyouwantowatchsunsetwithme?"

huh?

he talked too fast and i don't really catch up what he was trying to say, but it was funny, though.

"what the fuck are you saying, dude?" i smirked at him and he turned his face away, not wanting to meet my gaze. he took a deep breath and grabbed my hand.

"oi! bakugou?! where are you taking me?!"

"tch. shut the fuck up."

we were heading towards the way that leads to the top of the cliff, i wasn't sure what he was trying to do but i just followed him anyway. he doesn't let go of my hand until we had reached the destination.

the view was stunning, the colors of the sky change from what is normally a light blue, gray or white cloudy sky to darker hues of blue or shades of red, orange, violet and yellow.

the sun cast its golden rays down upon the clouds of billowing smoke, turning them bright red; fire red.

"...wow, so you dragged me all the way from the cabin just to make me watch the sunset?" i smiled at him and he shrugged.

"...got a problem with that? if not, we can just go back-"

"no?! we can just sit back and wait until the sunset dies down!" we both find a place to sit down, enjoying the cool breeze and the beautiful view.

it was awkward between the both of us, which we didn't initiate to talk first.

"actually, if you don't mind... you seldom talk about your parents. i was just curious, you didn't bring your parents during the orientation day."

so... he had already noticed it since then?!

"my parents died because of a villain attack." he looked at me in shocked and i said, "it's nothing, okay? this incident happened many years ago, i have already moved on."

he sighed, turning around and looked at me. his face...was too close!

i quickly stood up and he yanked my hand, "wait, you are going now?!"

"who-i am not going anywhere you dumbshit! it's just- your face is too close!" i blushed while rubbing my neck nervously.

"tch." He stood up and pulled me towards him,

and hugged me tightly.

wait, what the fuck? what happened?! why is bakugou acting like this? it was so weird... yet so warm. this feeling was indescribable, i didn't know how to feel... maybe- maybe i...no- i don't like him, right?

pushing away those feelings... i didn't know what I want though-

"...sorry for asking this kind of question, i should be more aware of that." he patted my head gently and i- shit.

"well, it's okay. i didn't live alone, you see. and...hey, why didn't you asked kirishima or your squad to accompany you to watch the sunset? i asked, trying to change the conversation.

my face couldn't be redder, what was this feeling?!

"...i just want to watch the sunset with you. {Name}, you are so fucking dense sometimes."

-