VI

"I get it, it's really okay...You want to marry that rich kid, don't worry, I won't bother you. I'm sorry, I don't have enough money to buy you from your father" Rob sounded ice cold.

   "Oh, Rob please, don't talk to me like that. It's not just that, I got huge problem...Rob, look. They'll kill me if I tell them this...Ugh, I'm pregnant with your kid." She cried.

   "What?! I'm not responsible for that kid, get rid of it! I don't care, you will get your rich husband now, go and have his kids, and forget about me.Now get out of my car!" He screamed hysterically. She got scared, but said nothing and ran out of the car. She was running away without knowing where. She was only crying, breathing heavily and running like someone was chasing after her.

     She went back to home at midnight and tried to sleep, but failed. When the sun came up she left her room and went straight to her father's room.

   "Dad, I guess we have to talk"

   "Come in, Amanda"

   "Dad, I'm sorry for being a stubborn and childish. I was thinking all about this since yesterday and I understood that you are doing all of this for my own good. I even talked to Robert all about this, he will stay away from me. I'll marry Zack." She was pretending to be happy, but actually she was just killing her feelings inside of her heart.

   "Good girl" He hugged her and kissed her forehead "I'm glad that you understood everything. Whatever you did with that Robert guy, now it's in past. I hope you won't disappoint me again."

   "No,I won't dad"

   "Your wedding...it's in a week.I talked to Zack's father yesterday, and we decided to make everything faster. You'll marry him on his 18th birthday.And don't worry, everything is ready, you just have to choose your dress, and today"

   "What? But...alright. Now I'll go and choose a dress from journals which you gave me weeks ago." She left and went straight to her room. She skipped the school all that week, it was pointless for her to go back there, and see Rob again.

   But all that week Robert was flirting with every possible girl, and was acting like Natalie and him are a couple.Maybe he was doing all of that for a revenge, or was trying to forget Amanda.

   Robert and Garcia became friends again and once when they were outside together Carmen came to be with them.They were just having fun and suddenly she asked him.

"What exactly went down with you and Natalie?"

   He cleaned his throat and then answered. "Nothing serious, I'm just messing around, which she is cool with, but it could be more"

   "Well you know that she is my friend, and I don't want her to end up broken. You should really talk to her, Robert. For real. Take a shot."

   "We will see" He smirked.