Well, lot of people drool over him but he barely pays attention to these superficial things. For some strange reason, this man has an eye for certain someone. Yes his very own, messy , stupidly smart "girl friend" Annika. She was spread over ethe bed like a log. It's difficult to understand how can someone so poise and sophisticated gurl sleep like this mess? Even it's messy he was happy that she is slept well.

It always difficult for him to take his eyes off from her. Her calm and compose posture such a beautiful sight.He reached to her ears, removing strands of her hairs from her face, he took a deep breath, fanning her neck and cheeks, with a deep voice he, said

"Annika...".

Well, there's nothing to romanticise about, it was not a whisper it's a shout, deep hard hitting loud voice to startled her. And his plan worked. Annika woke up with a jerk, startled with the his loud voice.

Eyes closed, covering her ears, with a flex she started to run from this place to that. Shivaay's plan work, he really like to irritate her sleep. He laughed uncontrollably her exasperation were amusing. It amazes him, how everytime she falls for this mischief! nobody, actually knew why she gets so frightened, and chant 'chor chor!' whenever she is startled in sleep, even if she wakes up after seeing a bad dream she shouts chor chor!.
Realizing it's the same old prank, Annika sat on her bed with a frown look.

"Seriously! You've grown? Such kiddish prank shivaay?" Annika said a little tired from her early morning Marathon. Shivaay was still controlling his laughter fits, she was now irritated with his loud voice .

" Shut up you ....baghad billa!!" Annika is annoyed, she hates it when her sleep gets disturb, two things in her life matters other than this irritating cat- her food and sleep.

"Serves you better, Paanika!....we are even now, yesterday it was you, tit for tat! Lady!"

"Don't call me Paanika! Billu ji" Annika spat back with a smirk, eyebrows raised for the spat which was going to happen. Sometimes he is so annoying.

Shivaay was about to go but stopped Midway when he heard her calling him billu. How much he hates, dadi for giving that stupid name to him. It gets double humiliating when Annika calls him that.

"Annika....I have warned you already, Don't call me billu!" He replied with equal arrogance and annoyance.

"I will. First you stop calling me Paanika then, I have a name.... a beautiful name given by my parents say that, then I will call you shivaay!" Annika gave him back.

" Off course not. I am not doing such thing. I will call you because you're.. Paanika." Shivaay is unaltered.

An unaltered Shivaay needs only one thing- "splash..!!!!"

A bottle of water was honoring his face,
From where it came? How and when Annika reached for it? He has no idea now it doesn't matter, he was drenched, his office attire was completely damp by an angry Annika's bucket bath.

He fumed, looking at his best friend with a killer look. Annika stood there unaltered, he has started this so she won't back off. Her challenging demeanor. Who can believe this sight! Two friends who can die for eachother is running to kill eachother. Shivaay chased Annika, like a cat and mouse fight they were running all over ethe place, throwing everything that lay in front of them.
She knew, she can't get caught, if he catches her, he will kill her by tickling. She can handle all type of violence but not this! The ticklish sensation is beyond death for her. Poor fate didn't help, as she was caught between his strong arms. Shivaay didn't waste a second in talking, his hands started its work. He didn't left a single weka point of hers which is a by heart to him.