-Chapter 5-

Sasuke's POV

I sat in the darkness waiting for Naruto to come in. He was always loyal, which I respected.

Today was the trip to Sunagakure and I could already hear the servant scurrying around the palace. I heard the door open and saw Naruto in his regular servant outfit.

"My apologies, your majesty. I had to calm down the other servants." Naruto said.

I nodded and turned to the clothes on my bedside. They weren't for me, they were for Naruto.

"Naruto, come." I demanded.

Naruto quickly came to me and bowed. I handed him the clothes and a hair pin.

"Go get ready in my bathroom, since it's right next to you." I said, nicely.

Naruto nodded but first went to grab my clothes from the closet. He gave them to me and excused himself to the bathroom.

I got in my outfit for today and brushed the non existent dust. Of course it was black and red, since those colors were associated with the kingdom.

Naruto came out with his black and red outfit. The golden hairpin was tucked in on the left side of his face. I was pleased with what the tailor made for us.

Naruto opened the door and held it open for me.

"This way your majesty." Naruto said, pointing out the door.

I walked out the room where the other servant halted. They bowed to me and then continued to work.

Naruto escorted me to the carriage, where the guards bowed as I walked inside. Naruto followed, sitting on the opposite side.

We started traveling and to say it was fairly boring at the moment, but Naruto is keeping me busy.

" So your majesty, how do you think Queen Sakura got herself in our highly guarded kingdom?" Naruto asked, staring out the window.

"She probably bribed the guards with gold and money." I answered nonchalantly.

Naruto's head tilted and he looked like he was thinking. After a good second he snapped out of it.

"I suppose that makes sense, I heard she always gets her way. But she is rather wicked." He said, shuddering at the end.

I nodded in agreement and stared st the scenery outside the carriage. I have to say it looked very nice.

"You chose this carriage, correct?" I asked out of no where.

Naruto jumped up and replied with " Well, yes. I thought it would've looked nice.

"Well you were right for once, idiot." I said jokingly.

Naruto's mouth gaped open and he looked offended, in a joking way.

"What do you mean 'once'?! I'm always right bastard!" Naruto said pouting.

I chuckled lowly and shook my head.

"I'm only joking, Naruto." I said smirking

This made Naruto's face turn red from embarrassment. He huffed and turned away from me to try to hide it.

Suddenly, the temperature got very hot and I was sweating immensely. I looked at Naruto and he was fanning himself.

"Looks like we're in Sunagakure." Naruto said, sweating profusely.

"You think?" I replied sarcastically, wiping my forehead.

I looked out the carriage and saw the the purple and tan kingdom flags. I sighed at the boring meeting I wished I didn't have to attend.

I have my own kingdom to attend, which is run by-

Wait who is running the kingdom?!

" Naruto, who did you put in charge of the kindom?" I asked politely.

Naruto look at me and replied " Well I believe I put Kakashi Hatake in charge."

Phew. Not the most active person but atleast he didn't put someone like Rock Lee in charge.

The carriage pulled through the village, where all the fangirls in this area squealed at my appearance. It hurt my ears to hear those high pitched squeals. It was almost like Sakura squealing times ten.

Once we pulled through the mass of my fangirls, we reached King Gaara's castle. The carriage came to a halt and Naruto got out. He held the carriage door open for me and helped me down to the ground.

I was escorted into the castle, Naruto following closely behind. I heard people try to get inside but did not care.

Once inside the castle I was walked into the meeting room, where the a queen and other kings were present.

I sat down and the meeting began. Naruto looked a little excited for the meeting, since it was his first time in Sunagakure.

The red head, King Gaara started of with an introduction.

"Welcome, I am glad to see all of you appear at this urgent meeting. We will speak of the poison problem." Gaara stated.

I grinded my teeth to shut my mouth. This guy acted like he was all amazing, yet saying he'd over throw me if he had to.

Naruto looked at me a little worried, but I pretended not to notice. He sighed and turned away to focus on the meeting as well.

Gaara pulled out a small bottle of what seemed to be elixir.

"This here is the poison that has killed many of our citizens." Gaara said.

This raised brows, including mine. Anyone could've mistaken that without the right tests.

"My chemists did some research and it seems like it is the poison the Akatsuki member, Sasori, uses." Gaara said, making the room get tense.

"What does this mean?!" Queen Mei from Kirigakure asked, fear in her voice.

"I think this means that their coming for our thrones, and fast." Gaara replied.

I noticed Naruto looked a little uncertain because of the name Akatsuki. He showed clear discomfort in the gang my brother was in.

"What do you expect us to do about this?" A, the king of Kumogakure said roughly.

"I believe we should take action. We don't know their next move." Gaara replied.

"It won't be that easy, they have my brother with them." I said unhappily.

Gaara seemed to just realize this and his eyes widened. My brother is very dangerous and very hard to get rid of.

Itachi Uchiha, my brother is a holder of the mangekyo sharingan. The royal family, my family, has a power called the sharingan. The sharingan have different stages and yet, it is hard to get mangekyo.

The royalty in the room are also dangerously strong, but some are weaker than Itachi. The rest of the Akatsuki are just as strong as my brother. Well maybe a little a little weaker.

"Well maybe we should start sending out some of our assassin's out." Gaara said.

"Maybe the jinchuriki? Besides Gaara?" Onoki said.

I noticed Naruto tense. He knew he was a jinchuriki, but I can't just let him go.

"Naruto can not go, he needs to be near me at all times."

"Well he can atleast train for the Akatsuki attacking." Onoki replied.

I looked at Naruto. He was sweating profusely and biting him thumb.

"Fine, he can train. But he will train near me. I'm not taking any chances with losing him." I snapped back.

"A, why don't you send B over?" Onoki suggested.

A nodded and the meeting was dismissed. The next meeting was scheduled for next month.

Everyone left and so did I. Naruto and I got into the carriage shortly after.

From then we started the long ride home from this hot place.