-Chapter 4-

Naruto's POV

It was early morning and I opened my eyes to see a pair of emerald eyes staring at me, unpleased. "This is my love Sasuke's right hand man?" The person said, looking over to the right.

"W-well yes, your majesty." Another voice said, a little uncertainly. The green eyes got out of my face and lit my candle.

Finally, I could see who this was. The girl had pink hair and a crown with rose quarts gems decorated inside. The lady had a pale pink laced dress with pink flowers at the bottom, with matching pale pink heels.

I immediately knew this was Queen Sakura, from the Haruno kingdom. They were very wealthy, so I wasn't surprised to see them here at the Uchiha kingdom.

Sakura looked over to me and I saw her face scrunch up with disgust. "How miserable, my poor Sasuke is stuck with an ugly blonde mutt." Queen Sakura said.

She grabbed my messy blond hair. "Do you see this disgusting blonde hair? Tsk. Reminds me of Ino-pig's." Sakura insulted.

"Excuse me mi-," I said, but ended up getting cut off. "Nobody ordered you to speak." Sakura snarled.

I sighed in disappointment at her bitchy tone towards me.

"Now you ugly peasant, go wake my Sasuke and make us breakfast. You go too, Hinata." Sakura said.

Sakura pushed Hinata out the way so she could remove herself from my room. I could hear her footsteps fading away quickly.

I sighed and looked at her servant, who's head faced the ground. She was purple-haired and had pale purple eyes. The hem of her maid's dress was decorated with purple flowers. Her purple flats matched the color of the flowers on her dress.

"Excuse me, but I need to change for a minute. Can you please excuse yourself out for a second?" I asked Hinata politely.

She looked up and blinked. "O-of course. I will be in the dining hall, s-setting up the table." Hinata said, leaving towards the dining hall.

I changed into my uniform and took a look at my check-list. The trip to Sunagakure was in 3 days, and with all of this shenanigans, we might not be able to go to the meeting. Well, until King Sasuke deals with Queen Sakura.

I shut my door and made my way up to King Sasuke's room. Many maids and butlers were scurrying around, looking a little distressed by this unexpected visitor.

It was an overall mess, and if the king knew of this. I paused. "Excuse me all of you," I said gaining the attention of the servants. "I understand we are all a little distressed by this unexpected visitor, but please do calm down. It will not be good if our majesty sees this."

The servants paused and looked at each other. They all knew what would happen if the king is not happy. They took a few breaths and calmed down, to my satisfaction. They continued with their job and I continued going up to the king.

Once again, I reached his room, as usual. I opened the old oak door, it creaks from it's old interior. I walked in and slowly closed the door, not wanting to wake the king up.

I realized then that I forgot a tomato for him. I sighed in exhaustion, already wishing for tomorrow. I looked over to the bed and saw that King Sasuke was awake!

"Y-your majesty!" I say startled that he is awake already. The king looks annoyed at something. "Who's here?" He asks annoyance flowing from his voice.

I gulp and fiddle with my finger nervously. "I-its Queen Sakura from the Haruno kingdom." I reply anxiously. "Hn." He replies. He stood up from his bed and walks over to the door. Before I could open it, he did and slammed the door behind him.

I stood there frazzled by the king's actions. I quickly opened the door and dashed to the king, who had annoyance seeping off his body immensely.

I walked to the king, a little cautiously, not to tick him off more than he already is. "Did she say anything to you?" King Sasuke said demanding truth.

I looked down at my fingers, contemplating what words to use. "W-well yes. I... I suppose so." I replied.

"That's all I needed to know." The king said. Anger now flowed from his body, so much that it made me shiver in fear.

The king was truly someone to fear. He did not choose favorites and punishment would be implied if necessary.

Any servant nearby, that felt our kings anger, shivered in fear much like myself. We walked down the long hall and made it to the dining hall.

When the king walked into the dining hall, the room went silent. Queen Sakura turned to King Sasuke. "Oh, my love Sasuke!" Sakura said, running over to Sasuke happily.

Sakura latched to Sasuke's arm and I stood to the side. "Get. Off." King Sasuke said clearly irritated by Queen Sakura.

The Haruno queen unlatched from Sasuke's arm, looking disappointed. "How can you tell me to get off, but let that... that," Sakura started getting red from anger. "That MONSTER be near you!" Queen Sakura roared.

The room was silent, so loud that you could hear the air from the window. But suddenly, you could hear a slap echo throughout the room.

King Sasuke looked at Queen Sakura angrily, sharingan unleashed. Sakura held her cheek that was just slapped, tears in her eyes.

"Do NOT speak of my servant in such foul ways!" Sasuke angrily scolded. "Guards, excuse Queen Sakura out my castle immediately."

The guards were quick on their feet getting the foreign queen out of the kings view. Sakura screamed out in anger while being excused out. Hinata followed behind her queen with a shameful expression shown.

I noticed the breakfast set up, and pulled the king's seat out. The king sat and I pushed his seat in.

I walked towards the door til I heard "Sit, Naruto." The kings now calm voice said. I turned and sat down in the seat next to the king.

Looking at the clock it shown it was almost tea time. I smiled. "Are you okay?" I heard my king ask. I stared at him dumbfounded.

"Of course, my king, why would I not be?" I asked politely. He simply nodded while I looking at me intensely.

The grandfather clock rang, signally tea time. "Ah, its tea time." I said getting up.

I left for the kitchen to fetch some tea. I brewed the tea and grabbed a tray. I placed the tea pot, tea cups, and other tea necessities.

I carefully grabbed the tray and walked it towards the garden. As I entered the area for tea, I noticed King Sasuke already sitting down.

I placed the tea tray down and poured tea for the two of us. I placed the king's tea in front of him and grabbed my tea cup, which was also filled with tea. We sat in a comfortable silence and continued to drink tea till sunset.

Once I put everything back, I headed to bed and blew out the candle. I closed my curtains, and got out my uniform. I quickly showered and put my pajamas on.

"Please let tomorrow be less stressful." I mumbled before lying on the bed. I let the darkness overpower me and went to sleep.
----
Heres an update :o