3 - Assassin goes into Modeling and Syaoran Returns to Japan

I repeat. Karuto in my story is a she. :) ENJOY READING. Don't hesitate to comment and please hit the star if u like this part.

______________________________________________________________

3 – Assassin goes into Modeling and Syaoran Returns to Japan

Hongkong.

"Are you really sure of this?" asked the mother of Syaoran.

"I need to follow Meilin, she's in danger," answered Syaoran while packing his things on the baggage. After Meilin left Hongkong, she appeared on the news with a guy name Killua Zoldyck, who's known to be a member of the famous family of assassins in Japan. The incident between them gave Syaoran so much worry. "I have to go."

"Son, don't forget to fix your problem with Sakura Kinomoto."

"Don't worry Ma, it's one of my priorities. Bye!" He kissed her mother on the cheek then waved his hand for goodbye then closed the door. When he is on the airport he receives a long distance call from Meilin.

"Pack your things now because your beloved Sakura is going crazy right now. She wants to surrender the cards to Eriol!" said Meilin from the other line.

"That's dangerous! You must stop her!"

"Her decision is final. I confronted her already but she didn't listen to me."

"Don't worry I'm on my way now."

"What?!" shouted the voice from line.

"I'm on the airport right now. You must cut this conversation now."

"O-Okay. Bye! Take care!"

"You can be a model in my fashion show." Tomoyo said. Encouraging the lady she had spotted at the mall.

"W-What is that?" asked the girl confusingly. She is Karuto.

"I'm Tomoyo Daidouji, a designer and I'm now looking for a new model. If you are interested, here is my calling card." Tomoyo smiled when the lady got the calling card. "You are really perfect for a summer clothes because you are sexy. Anyway, may I know your name?"

"I'm…I'm Charry Takayama." Karuto lied.

"Nice meeting you Charry! I wish we can be friends."

"No problem."

"You can call me Tomoyo. Are you interested?"

"S-Sure…" Karuto was forced to say yes.

"Thank you very much!" Tomoyo hugged her and she felt something in her heart. "See you at my office!" She smiled on her before she left.

"Who's that?" asked Meilin after a long distance call to Syaoran

"It's my new recruit since you don't want to be my model."

"How did you convince her?"

"In a friendly way," answered back Tomoyo.

"You're such amazing Tomoyo. I hope you didn't pick a wrong model…"

"I'm sure with this girl. She is pretty and sexy but I think she doesn't notice that. Anyway, I need your opinion with the clothes I made. Visit me at my boutique tomorrow."

"I'm sure your designs will be recognized, Tomoyo. Since childhood, your creating unique and fabulous designs for Sakura that fits her very much. You are great at designing clothes, so do not worry. I'm sure your fashion show will be crowded."

"Thank you, Meilin. You are such a good friend." Tomoyo hugged her tight. "It's your final interview today, right?"

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Meilin exclaimed. "I need to go now, see you tomorrow!" After that, she left the smiling Tomoyo.

"I'm here now…" Meilin said in a languid way while entering their house. There's no sign or any shadow of Wei, their guardian here in Japan. She walks straight on the stairs on the way through her room. After removing her shoes she just threw her tired body to her bed but she does not notice that there's someone in her bed! She got up immediately and to her surprised, she saw Syaoran's getting up from lying on the bed and aching for something.

"Syaoran!" she said surprisingly. When she saw the pain that registered on his cousin's eye, she immediately come towards him. "I'm sorry…" she said sincerely "But it's your fault. You have your own room, why are you sleeping here?"

"You have an eye also Meilin for you to not recognize that someone is in your bed!" Syaoran said furiously.

"You don't have the right to get mad at me because I'm so tired. I have no time to check if someone is in my bed! You are so rude!" said Meilin in a defensive way.

Syaoran sighed. "Let's just forget about this. What's news?"

"I'm not radio neither television!" Meilin is still angry.

"Stop being childish, Meilin."

"Will you just please get out of here?"

"Why you're acting like this? You are the one who sent me here then you are just treating me this way!"

"Excuse me, Syaoran Li. For your information I did not forced you to come here. Besides, it is for your own good so I really do not care whether you are here or not and as far as I know, before I left Hongkong we are in war. When I said that I do not want to talk to you again and I do not want to see your face again, I am sure with it. So what are you waiting for? GET OUT!"

"Meilin…" Syaoran scratched his head before he left.