1 - The Assassin Man and the Lady Martial Artist First Encounter

Karuto is Kalluto Zoldyck and in my story HE IS A SHE. Okay. You will find out why as the story goes...Irumi is Illumi Zoldyck and he has a great part on Killua's love story. HAPPY READING. Don't hesitate to comment and please do vote. :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

1 - The Assassin Man and the Lady Martial Artist First Encounter

"I'm so bored here! Enough with this thing!" shouted the twenty-year-old lady after throwing the book from her hand. Glancing her room arisen her boredom. She breathed hard and stood up from sitting on the chair in front of the study table, went to her parent's room and entered the room without knocking.

"You're now a lady but you always forgot to apply the good manners I taught you. How many times do I have to tell you to knock first before entering a room?" Her mother said in a strict tune. Her mother is on her favorite couch while reading a magazine. "What brings you here?" her mother asked without looking at her.

"I want my freedom now. I don't wanna be here anymore."

Her mother did not took her seriously. "Our place is huge. If you feel bored, just stroll around."

"I'm bored. Almost every day of my life I am just strolling in our grounds. I want new place. I wanted to go outside…" Though she was expecting it, the shocking reaction of her mother made her uncomfortable. Her mother set aside what she's doing to confront her angrily.

"Outside world is not good for you, Karuto. I would not let you leave our place as easy as that. You are my only daughter and I would not let anyone harm you. You must understand it. I have only you and Milluki, if I let you go outside I wouldn't be happy because you know that you're my favorite among your siblings."

"I can take care of myself, Mom. I'm also trained to be an assassin, remember? Why shouldn't I be like Irumi and Killua? They were free to do whatever they want without your permission!" she furiously protest.

"You are not like them, Karuto. Stop comparing yourself with your older brothers. Besides, what Killua and Irumi do in the outside world, you can do it freely here." Her mother is now irritated.

"No Mom! You do not understand how I feel. Maybe I can do here anything what outside world can offer to me but dealing with the normal people outside of this world is not! Don't you get it? I want my freedom because I want to feel how to be a normal human being. I don't want to be an assassin anymore!" She left her mother with great fury inside.

"Karuto, go back here!"

Hongkong

"What's the matter with you?!" Meilin yelled to a guy lying on his bed.

"I'm not going with you. Just go on. Enjoy the trip," answered the guy coldly.

"I don't understand! Why are you acting like this? Is there any problem between you and –" she could not continue her words because the guy's hand covered her mouth.

"You're going be late to your flight. Just go on and say my regards to all."

All the patience of the lady disappeared. She harshly get his hand off from covering her mouth and stood up angrily. "I will leave now! This is the last day you will see me because I am planning to stay in Japan for good! Goodbye!" She angrily grabbed her baggage and left without looking back. He ruined her day and the bad luck continued on the airport. Someone grabbed her mini bag! The thief was so fast!

Meanwhile, Killua is ready to return to Japan when his cellphone rang. He went to Hongkong with the supervision of his father, Silva Zoldyck. The voice of his mother on the phone annoys him. "Yeah, I know. Don't worry Mom, I'm on my way now." His mother was so worried to her sister Karuto because she escaped from their mansion. He knows his sister very well so he is not worrying at all. After the conversation with his mother, he walks right through the airport when a man suddenly stop in front of him. He looks at him confusingly and the man returns a devilish smile and run afterwards. Then, he noticed a mini bag on his hand! While glancing at the mini bag someone kicked him from his back. The impact of the kick throws him away a little bit.