2 - Siblings Confrontation and Sakura's Worries

Sakura here is Sakura Kinomoto from the anime Card Captor Sakura. Meilin Li, Tomoyo Daidouji and Syaoran Li is also from that anime. Those who are not familiar with this anime please spare me if I don't give much details. ENJOY READING :) Don't hesitate to comment and please hit the star if you like this part.

_____________________________________________________________________________

2 – Siblings Confrontation and Sakura's Worries

It has been almost a week since the incident on the plane happened and the mark of the punch on Killua's face had cured already. However, he will never forget the face of that lady. For the meantime, he is busy finding his sister Karuto with the help of his buddies, Gon, Kurapica and Leorio. He is now with them in a restaurant. They are busy talking about his incident with that lady.

"I really couldn't imagine that you let that woman hit your face, Killua," Leorio said it with a grin on his lips.

"Maybe that woman was really beautiful for him not to notice the coming attack." Kurapica added teasingly.

"Silly!" he replied. He look at the glass wall when he notice a familiar face. It's her sister Karuto! "My sister is walking outside. Let's go!" Everyone follows him outside the restaurant.

Karuto got alarmed when someone grabbed her hand from her back. She was shocked when she saw who it was.

"Let's talk."

"Let go of me!" she refused. She is planning to escape but she saw his buddies around her. "Why don't you just forget about me?" She have no choice but to confront her brother Killua. "Since I left Kukulu Mountain I start to forget everything related with that place especially the people in it. So why don't you just go away and leave my life alone?!" She said furiously.

Killua breathe hard before he speaks. "If your decision is final I cannot do anything about it. Do what you want. Do everything that would make you happy. However, forgetting your family just to be happy? You are so cruel! I pity you."

Karuto stared at Killua intently. It is unbelievable to hear those words from him. "If you decided to forget your family to be happy, you will never be happy. Remember that Karuto." Killua shift his attention to his buddies. "Let's go." He said then they left.

Karuto is still decided. To be able to forget his past, she needs to forget his family…

Killua went to Kukulu Mountain to inform her mother about Karuto's decision but as he expected, it's hard for him to convince his mother.

"No! You must bring her back. I love your sister and I will die if she's not in my side. Please my son, convince her to go back here. Please…" her mother is begging so much.

"Mom, Karuto is old enough to have her freedom. Let us just respect her decision." He explain but that wouldn't help to fade away the agony of a mother. "Don't worry Mom, I will guide her for you," He was force himself to say that to make it over.

"Oh my son Killua…" Her mother embraced him tightly. "Promise me to protect your sister. Promise me." Her mother is being dramatically lately. It feels awkward.

"Mom, I need to go now. Gon is waiting outside," he said and walked away. Even though his mother wants him to stay longer, he did not let her stop from leaving. Her mother really loves them but they have their own lives now.

"What happened?" asked Gon.

"I promised that I will guide Karuto but I just said that to make it over. How can I do that? I have life of my own!" He sighed.

"Who made the promised, anyway?"

"It's just an alibi! Don't you get it?"

"So you don't have a plan to stick with that promise?"

"Just help me with this thing, Gon."

"Sure!"

"We need to find her place. Know her friends and make friends with them and little by little, we need to get their sympathy. If we get their full trust, we will use them so that Karuto will oblige to go back to my parent's place and all of us will live happily ever after." He grinned.

"You're acting like a villain to your sister's happiness. Come to think of it, Killua, when you decided to leave your mansion for your own happiness, there's nothing words came out from your sister and now you are planning for your sister's downfall."

Killua confusingly look at his best buddy Gon. "I'm just putting her in a right place where she really belongs. Outside world is not good for her."

"Your sister wanted to have a normal life like everybody else in the world."

"Wait a minute!" shouted Killua "Are you in favor of my sister's incorrect principle? I will ask you now, is it right to forget your family's memory for you to be happy? Maybe I'd been in the same situation but the thought of forgetting where I came from never came into my mind. She is a lady but she doesn't know how to value her family and now she wants to become a normal human being?" The tune of Killua's voice are full of sarcasm that is why Gon remains silent until they have reached the H.A. Tower they never talk about it anymore.

Meilin confronted Sakura when she visited Daidouji's place. They were seriously talking at the grounds of Daidouji's mansion.

"Syaoran never tell anything about the status of your relationships. He never mentioned you when he visited here last year and when I invited him to go with me here, he refused. I know there's something going on between you and him. Tell me, what's wrong? Even Tomoyo doesn't have an idea." Meilin is really eager to know what happened between Sakura and his cousin Syaoran.

"When he visited me here last year we quarreled but I can't blame him. It's my fault. I doubted his love…" Sakura answered sadly.

"What?!" Meilin exclaimed.

"I've thought that his love for me is just like an attraction for a Cardcaptor. I remember he said that he also attracted to Yukito because of being a member of Clow Reed's clan."

"So you concluded that Syaoran's love for you is just an attraction because you're the keeper of the Clow Cards now?"

"I studied the possibilities; Syaoran's love for me began when I became the Card-owner of the Clow Cards and I realized, Syaoran becomes my boyfriend only because I stole him from you, Meilin. What if my conclusions were true? We will be unfair to you, because before me, you are the first love of Syaoran."

Meilin was shocked. Her world stops for a while. What if Sakura was right? No! Syaoran became her boyfriend because I obliged him. He doesn't like me; he just cares for me as a sister. That is all! Sakura was wrong because I have witnessed how Syaoran loves her very much. "Why have you doubted Syaoran's love for you? I know that he loves you very much. I always witness that. I do not believe in your conclusions. If your love for him just grown unintentionally I believe that Syaoran either. You hurt me too when you doubted Syaoran's love for you. I let go of him even though it hurts and you are allowing it to end like this?" She said unbelievably.

"I'm sorry Meilin but my decision is final. I will surrender the cards to Eriol to confirm whether my conclusion is true or just a conclusion."

"I couldn't believe it. You are ruining your love affair for that?! Does it come to your mind that the cards you are keeping now are not Clow Cards anymore? Abandoning the cards will not help you confirm your conclusions. Believe me Sakura, abandoning the cards might damage your whole life!"

"I don't care…"

"Please Sakura…" Meilin grab her hands but she refused.

"I'm sorry Meilin…" Sakura ran away and left Meilin with worries.