Johnny paused, thinking silently.

"Why? Do you think I'm running out of time?" I looked over at him.

"What? Why would you run out of time? Nothings happening to you or Marlie." Johnny said, a little defensive. I paused, looking over at him.

"I know that..." I laughed awkwardly," Is everything alright? You seem a bit on edge."

"I'm fine. You should worry about yourself and Marlie." Johnny pointed a fry at me.

I raised my eyebrow.

"You know, about how to tell her." Johnny added quickly.

"Yeah...I should do it soon." I sighed. Tonight.
-
Marlie
I looked over towards my reflection and sighed. Wow. This was weird. My school uniform again. I eyed my skirt and my shirt. There was so many memories here. With Kai, Evelyn and Jacky. Mainly with Leo oddly even though I knew him for the shortest time.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and I looked towards the door.

"Coming!" I called out, walking over towards the door. I reached towards the door, opening it quickly and pausing. My heart dropped.

"Hello?" I asked the man. He was wearing one of those masks for when someone's sick, a cap on his head as he stood there.

The man didn't speak for a second as he kept his head low.

"Sorry. Wrong apartment." He quickly said, turning around. I shivered. That voice sounded familiar.

Suddenly a door was heard opening and closing nearby. Leo walked out of his apartment, looking where I was looking at the guy walking away.

"Who's that?" Leo asked, eyeing him.

"I don't know." I mumbled, leaning my head on the door frame. Leo looked over at me and paused.

I caught his eye and smiled," What?"

He hesitated," Nothing. We should go. Cmon." He urged, pulling me out and closing the door. I looked down at his outfit, eyeing his uniform. I didn't actually think I would hate this, but I do. Seeing him in his uniform made me realize how much he forgot.

I looked away from him quickly, pulling my arm away as well.

"Yeah. Let's go." I mumbled, walking quickly outside.
-
Leo and I appeared in front of the bar that was rented out specifically for this reunion. Jacky had planned and organized the whole thing, which means it'll be fun and crazy,
Plus since Leo technically didn't graduate from our school, he was still added on the list anyway. I bit my lip, looking up at the place.

"Let's go." Leo smiled, walking in front of me. I nodded, walking in also.

Immediately as we walked in, I felt nostalgia hit me all at once. All these people are so grown up now it's crazy.

I heard a scream coming from my right and I turned quickly.

"You're here!" Jacky exclaimed, jumping into my arms. I laughed, hugging her back.

"Of course. I told you I would." I smiled towards her in her uniform.

"Here!" Jacky grabbed a drink off a nearby tray and handed it to me," Drink this. It's good!" I took it, but didn't drink it right away.

"Jacky, how much have you drank of those?" Leo laughed.

"Three?" She put up three fingers.

I laughed, before spotting the married couple themselves.